• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bibliophillic Veterinarian

Dogmatix

So nice to find this virtual book club. I'm Melissa, married, veterinairan. I read many genres. Recently hooked on historical fictions ala Dan Brown, Rule of Four, Leonardo's Swans and so on. Just picked up the book of the month and hope to get through in time to keep up with next month. Great to find a bunch of like minded bookworms.

Hi Melissa, as a cat, dog, and book lover, I can't think of too much a better combination than Bibliophillic Veterinarian. :D

You're gonna love it here!
Welcome. :)

Welcome to the forum, Melissa! :) Just trying to decipher your username... Dr Melissa J. W... Doctor of Veterinary Medicine? Something like that, perhaps?

You're a vet? Awesome, I love vets...mostly because I love animals...it must show because I have four cats and a dog and a gecko...anywho, welcome! ^-^ Hope you like it here.

Gee, you've got a positive, friendly welcome by lots of readers.

Personally, I hate Vitnerys! I just thought I'd tell you, so you know this site has a good social mixture.;) :)

Back