• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Biden has commited the gravest sin imaginable

eyez0nme

Let's talk about Biden. I found this on another board and discovered the worst sin he could commit as a writer. This man nearly plaigarized all of his speeches, from four different authors.

Biden's 1988 Campaign Plagiarism Goes Well Beyond What Wiki Reveals | NewsBusters.org

The man was caught plaigarizing and was given an F back in his University.

Why Biden's plagiarims shouldn't be forgotten. - By David Greenberg - Slate Magazine

This is the kind of guy who's running for VP--**** this shit! :lol:

Yep, and the guy who ran up the deficit to it's all time highest amount and who created an unnecessary war, as opposed to actually going and getting the man responsible for the 911 terrorist attacks, is the "good guy.":whistling:

wait wait wait....you mean they don't all do this? Anyways forget plagiarism isn't he a dirty democrat? FLIP FLOPPER !!!

This election should end up being more fun than the last two.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_2008Electionataglance.jpg

My call: McCain wins with 62% of the votes and Obama gets 55%. Damned E-voting machines.

if that's the worst thing he's done in his life.......

I'll take it!!!!

Obama/Biden 2008!!!:D:D

wait wait wait....you mean they don't all do this? Anyways forget plagiarism isn't he a dirty democrat? FLIP FLOPPER !!!
No, no! you're thinking of Joe Lieberman. He went from being a Democrat to Independent to speaking at the RNC last night!

Yep, Democrats are flip-floppers; if a Republican changes his mind about something, though, it isn't a flip-flop, it's just a sign that his position has evolved.:rolleyes:

if that's the worst thing he's done in his life.......

I'll take it!!!!

Obama/Biden 2008!!!:D:D

No; the worst thing he has done was suggest to John Kerry to pick John McCain as his vice-president in 2004.

Now that, my friend, is flip-flopping.

No; the worst thing he has done was suggest to John Kerry to pick John McCain as his vice-president in 2004.

Now that, my friend, is flip-flopping.

I have never heard such a thing, you must be joking...

Still doesn't matter, I'm voting for the Dems!

No, no! you're thinking of Joe Lieberman. He went from being a Democrat to Independent to speaking at the RNC last night!

heh you're right i think i was thinking of him..anyways i don't like any of them.only because i dont think any of them can dance good...someone prove me wrong..

Hey, how many hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children is the current immoral, cretinous twerp in the White House (together with his reactionary cronies) responsible for murdering?

But if it keeps the military-industrial complex happy (and provides 'free' money for his mates and his mates' companies), I bet you find that knicker-wettingly 'moral', don't you?

Just as long as nobody tells students about sex ...

Interestingly, this 1972 incident where someone killed his wife and child hasn't derailed his political career yet, so it seems a bit desperate to bring it up at this point.

Back