• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Big Brother 2006

Hello Peronel,
Ranting is welcome.
I doubt very much that our Big Brother is in any way more stimulating - proably quite the opposite in fact.
For me it's like seeing a freak show - you don't wanna look but just can't help yourself. I find it endlessly fascinating that the entire nation is watching this group of utter prats,and tuning in night after night. Eviction nights are pantomine complete with boos.
I enjoy watching the group dynamics, it is an interesting look at human nature and behaviour. Not to mention an interesting lesson in body language.

great documentary or some old eps of seinfeld
I watch waaay too many documentaries, and Seinfeld? *shudders* I can't sit through that.

SFG75 said:
I don't see why not. All you have to do is vote by computer. I don't think CBS is too concerned about the those Queen-loving Canucks spoiling a goold old 'merican voting process.;) :p :D

I voted, but few of the ones that I voted for to be on the all-stars edition. Honestly, I don't like the BB6 alliance, except for James; they seem to be ruling the house and nobody else seems to have a chance in getting HOH right now. Just wish they could be denied a chance to get the HOH for at least one week and then somebody could put two of them up as a result. Disappointed Erika was put up for nomination for eviction this week :(

Back