• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Big Brother 2006

I have been waiting patiently for someone to start the thread.

Don't know any names yet, other than posh George, so I guess I'll have to come back to this thread. Any excuse. ;)

But yes, definitely watching! :D

Ah! I will be watching as soon as it starts! Who are you voting for to be in the house? Who do you think will be in it!???!??!?!

-Joey

The UK (where we are) Big Brother has started already. It must work slightly differently to the US BB...

Hello,

I don't mean to like Big Brother, but I just get suckered into it. If I had to live with that Shahbaz guy I'd be pulling his hair out by now.

I dislike it on two counts, the first being my general dislike for reality tv and second being how it destroys the e4 schedule for me <\3

So far, I think Pete is fantastic, also Richard and Imogen seem fun.

Shabaz is just hilarious! Bonnie (or should I say Bonneh) is just plain weird.

Lea seems nice but her accent is giving Nottingham a bad name! (we don't all sound like that, she's obviously from a common part!) :p

I also watch Big Brother's Big Mouth, Russell is great!

I'm not too fond mainly because he looks like a skeleton with skin badly wrapped around his face

Well, we are talking about Shabaz here! No, it's just the common turn of phrase used when a member of the big brother house leaves by choice. Get with it Stewart :p

Okay I finally managed to watch another episode tonight. It's hilarious, do the housemates not realise that they are gossiping about gossiping?

Is anyone else having a problem hearing what Mikey says or rather, mumbles?

Okay, where do I queue up for my lobotomy?

Stewart doesn't watch Big Brother? There's a shock. :rolleyes: :D

I can't wait to vote.

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

RUPERT!...RUPERT!....RUPERT!....RUPERT!. :)

jaynebosco said:
SFG, do you know if the voting is also going to be open to Canadians as well? :confused:
I don't see why not. All you have to do is vote by computer. I don't think CBS is too concerned about the those Queen-loving Canucks spoiling a goold old 'merican voting process.;) :p :D

Haven't really been around much on this forum but I'm guessing Big Brother isn't a great hit what with lack of posts?

Could get interesting Friday with Big Bros new twist. I believe it is 5 new housemates (including Fridays evictee) living next door; for the houses to be joined at a later date. And I read in the paper (not a great source I admit) that the producers were seeing if any of the housemates mothers would join.

If this is the twist it is hardly ground breaking Big Bro. Didn't they do something similar last year?! They need something a bit more original I think

Hello Claire,
I haven't watched it since the World Cup started, so I have no idea what is going on. But yes you're right they do seem to have a secret house next door practically every year.
This years lot are dull so the producers will have to do something huge.

Wow guys.

I don't know if BB is more intellectually stimulating in your respective nations than here (Australia), but how can you watch this crap? I watched the first two here, when the people going in were actually interesting and the conversations were of a social/political/IQ over 80 bent. We're into season 6 (I think) and, seriously, the people in there must have a combined IQ of 25 (perhaps an interesting experiment on whether peroxide kills brain cells could be performed?)

Every time I inadvertently watch (which is a lot, as it takes over some quality shows without warning), I feel dumber for the experience. Go check out the tv guide and watch a great documentary or some old eps of seinfeld or something.

End rant.

Back