• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bill Pronzini:Nameless Detective Novels

chiangmaifalcon

I suppose okay to say this since it is anonymous forum anyway. Today is 2 years since my last drink so went to AA meeting. First one I attended in Thailand. Point is they have books there they lend out to members. I found a Nameless Detective novel by Bill Pronzini. They are my favorite private eye series along with Matt Scudder. As former PI myself I can state these are among the most authentic of the private eye novels I have ever read. They have been around for many years but it is a long time since I found one and am very happy to be reading them again.

I suppose okay to say this since it is anonymous forum anyway. Today is 2 years since my last drink so went to AA meeting. First one I attended in Thailand. Point is they have books there they lend out to members. I found a Nameless Detective novel by Bill Pronzini. They are my favorite private eye series along with Matt Scudder. As former PI myself I can state these are among the most authentic of the private eye novels I have ever read. They have been around for many years but it is a long time since I found one and am very happy to be reading them again.

Congrats for that,it isn't easy I am sure.

Have you read all of the novels?

Thanks Libra. No I read a lot of them but have not read them all. he wrote these particular stories for almost twenty years and there are very many novels. The one I got yesterday is called Quarry and I have not read it before.

Thanks Libra. No I read a lot of them but have not read them all. he wrote these particular stories for almost twenty years and there are very many novels. The one I got yesterday is called Quarry and I have not read it before.

There are 36.

Want the list?

Good deal man.

I love crime novels so I might have to check into this now that I'm finished with the Harry Bosch novels.

Thanks Libra but I dont want you should go to all that trouble. I am surprised though that there are that many. Tai mai shu if you do find them hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Back