• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Billy Os North-South Divide Thread

hay82 said:
just imagine the children of such a romance... :eek:

Hey Mr Accountancy Student, I didn't say I loved her! There is no romance except in her fevered student imagination. I knew it was a mistake putting those photos on the board' I might have known I'd attract all the mad women.

Billy Oblivion said:
Hey Mr Accountancy Student, I didn't say I loved her! There is no romance except in her fevered student imagination. I knew it was a mistake putting those photos on the board' I might have known I'd attract all the mad women.
It is so clear that you crave her attention... don't even try to hide it :D

I couldn't even begin to compete with Irene. Billys heart is taken. I'll console myself with Stewart who has an unnatural obsession with my bruises.

Freya said:
I couldn't even begin to compete with Irene. Billys heart is taken. I'll console myself with Stewart who has an unnatural obsession with my bruises.
That might be true, but Irene is not here... Who then does Billy O's love fall upon?

Just to go off topic (if that is even possible in this thread ? :confused: ) this is a crowd just for Freya, and a lot like I imagine her :D, they could start their own little club. (Its a videoclip)
Understanding Danish, Norwegian or Swedish would help a great deal if you are to understand the lyrics but that is not important.

Do you have the lyrics (in Danish is fine) as I want to know what all that homo- joking was about. :D

Stewart the pod person & Hay82 (may I call you Hazy?): Get off my thread with your inane witterings about Danish lyrics. This is an intellectual thread with a stated purpose.
Halo: Sorry but it's not true. You are a pearly queen.

Billy, you are an eejit, and a grand eejit at that. Maybe all that good Southern living has gone to your head. :)

Phil

Back