• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Blast from the past....

Sorry, I don't know it :)

She used to have it as her sig, but it's no longer there. There was some mention of her standing down or something? I'm not sure. Maybe it's best if you email her or PM her? Or maybe somebody will read this and supply you with a link :)

Glad to see you back, True.

Crystal still comes by and, hopefully, bobby will find his way to another computer sometime in the near future. I know Irene lurks around here, too, but doesn't post much these days. Maybe she'll come out and say hi!

ell

Ell said:
Glad to see you back, True.

Crystal still comes by and, hopefully, bobby will find his way to another computer sometime in the near future. I know Irene lurks around here, too, but doesn't post much these days. Maybe she'll come out and say hi!

ell

I don't blame them. It appears I have to search through hundreds of posts now, and about 1 out of every 50 is actually about something. :rolleyes:

True@1stLight said:
Good to see some of you guys still here.....

Are Bobby, Irene, or Crystal anywhere to be found these days?

Ermm, thanks for asking. and thanks wabbit and Ell for remembering me too.

I have been and still am struggling for a place in this world, and still trying to fit in it or whatsoever.

So, what do you think about the book that you are reading now, True? I haven't heard about it though.

Ell, the knowing of your return and being around here, made me feel warmer!

Enjoy the good summer time, guys! :)

Is there ANY discussion about BOOKS here anymore? At most I'm seeing "I liked this book, I didn't like this book" conversations.

Back