• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book 6

h_carnahan said:
I know, imagine, some girl then just walks in during a potions class with slytherin and gyrffindor together tickeling snape under the chin with a pink flower singing some cute little song. he looks incredibly pissed off and then smiles or something. slytherin rolls their eyes because they have known about her and gyrffindor's jaws drop to the ground ron and harry turn to look at each other to say something and end up with a bunch of gibberish and then hermione says something like "honestly, don't you two know? I heard about this ages is ago..." or "Well that explains alot. I was really worried about him, and was going to talk to Professor Dumbledore about getting him to the Hospital Wing..." or something like that... I really think that something like that will happen.

Hahaha, you nailed it. I can just picture the look on Harry's face, too...and that quote is so Hermione. ;)

Jules said:
It just doesn't feel right to have Harry and Hermione get together. She and Ron make a cuter couple.

NOOO!!!

Err, if we were to talk about Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, they'd mike a fine couple. ;) But I guess from the books, Hermione and Ron look ok.

I, too, am really ready for Book #6. So what do I want to see. . .?

Well, as much as I would have liked to see Harry and Hermoine together, it became really obvious several books ago that it was going to be Ron and Hermoine. Which is okay. Until Book 5, I thought Harry would end up with Ginny. We'll see.

Someone asked about why Dumbledore took Harry to the Dursleys instead of Sirius. . . well, that was explained in BOok #5. At the Dursley's Harry was protected from Voldemort.

So. . . I'd like more magical battles in Book #6. And I'd love to see just how powerful Dumbledore is. ANd I'd like to see Harry and Snape comes to terms. . . and I'd also like to know more about Snape. How did he go from bad to good. . .

And I'd love it if JK could bring Sirius back to life. :)

Pat Lewin said:
At the Dursley's Harry was protected from Voldemort.

So. . . I'd like more magical battles in Book #6. And I'd love to see just how powerful Dumbledore is. ANd I'd like to see Harry and Snape comes to terms. . . and I'd also like to know more about Snape. How did he go from bad to good. . .

And I'd love it if JK could bring Sirius back to life. :)

I guess that Harry isn't so well protected at the Dursley's then otherwise, the demoentors wouldn't have been able to come after him and Dudley when they were at the park i think it was in book 5. Who would have guessed that Mrs. Figg was really a squib!

Do you think Dumbledore is going to remain at Hogwarts in book 6 now that the order of the pheonix has been called back, Voldermort is at full force and the ministry of magic now recognizes his return to power officially?

As for Harry and Snape comming to terms i think that they will now that Sirius has died. He ment alot to Harry and to Snape that was the only living connection to the past incidents. So i think now Snape will pay his respects to Harry about Sirius or just ignore it and treat Harry with a new sense of respect for everything that he has lost, and how he managed to survive so long in the ministry surrounded by death eaters and his friends slowly dropping. I think the second is more likely to happen than the first, there is to much hatred in Snape for appology.

Do you think Harry will inherit the Black Family pocessessions and money. While goind through Sirius' stuff (if he does) there will be more discovery of the past then, and maybe his parents left something with Sirius for Harry in case the worst should happen, I would love for that to happen.

h_carnahan said:
I guess that Harry isn't so well protected at the Dursley's then otherwise, the demoentors wouldn't have been able to come after him and Dudley when they were at the park i think it was in book 5. Who would have guessed that Mrs. Figg was really a squib!

Harry & Dudley were outside and not in the house, which may have lessened the protection, is my guess. As to Mrs. Figg, if you recall in book 4 when they were at the quidditch match, their tent smelled of cats, just like Mrs. Figg's house. And Mr. Weasley, I believe, said he'd borrowed the tent from a Mr. Figg. I knew she had to have some connection to the wizarding world, though I thought she might've been a full witch.

As to Harry & Snape coming to terms, I'm not sure it will be because Sirus died. I think it more likely that they have to fight together or one has to save the other. I think to survive Voldemort's return to power, they will have to ban together. Perhaps a newfound mutal respect will result from this joining of forces.

I do have a feeling we'll learn more about Sirus, and all the wizarding world, such as how the families are all interconnected and such. It would be nice to see Sirus have something stored that is a momento from Harry's parents, but I think Rowling will be careful not to overdo things. I'm not sure who would inherit the Black family fortune, and I don't know if Rowling will even deal with that aspect. I guess it depends on where she wants the story to go.

VTChEwbecca said:
As to Mrs. Figg, I knew she had to have some connection to the wizarding world, though I thought she might've been a full witch.

You are good with the little details!

VTChEwbecca said:
As to Harry & Snape coming to terms, I'm not sure it will be because Sirus died. I think it more likely that they have to fight together or one has to save the other. I think to survive Voldemort's return to power, they will have to ban together. Perhaps a newfound mutal respect will result from this joining of forces.

Harry and Snape will definately have to work together on this one. I wonder though since you think there will be a big fight, will it come to the point where Harry is fighting to defend his fathers and Sirius' memmories? I wonder when Harry will be very glad that he had saved Wormtail's life, since he is in debt of him? My guess is not until the last few chapters of book #7. I wonder if there are any more mystery connections to Harry's parents that will revel themselves in the sixth book? Maybe we are in for another look in Dumbledore's Pendulum (the thing that shows memmories) or maybe another look in Snapes :D

I think that Hermione, Ron and Harry will discover how to turn themeselves into Amigius durring their 6th year at Hogwarts, following the footsteps of Lupin, Sirius, Wormtail, and James! I really hope that Fred and George remain as key points in the stories. I think Harry will become Gryffindor Quiddich Captain and Draco Slytherin Quiddich Captain and it will become a big battle, seeker and captain and enemies on and off the field! I wonder who will replace everyone on the Gryffindor Quiddich team? Ron?

h_carnahan said:
You are good with the little details!
Comes from my training as an engineer.

h_carnahan said:
Harry and Snape will definately have to work together on this one. I wonder though since you think there will be a big fight, will it come to the point where Harry is fighting to defend his fathers and Sirius' memmories? I wonder when Harry will be very glad that he had saved Wormtail's life, since he is in debt of him? My guess is not until the last few chapters of book #7. I wonder if there are any more mystery connections to Harry's parents that will revel themselves in the sixth book? Maybe we are in for another look in Dumbledore's Pendulum (the thing that shows memmories) or maybe another look in Snapes :D
I think its the pensieve...I wouldn't be surprised to see another peak into someone's pensieve. I have no clue as to whether or not he'll defend any memories, I think it likely that he'll have to fight to ensure that people can continue to make memories.

I think that Hermione, Ron and Harry will discover how to turn themeselves into Amigius durring their 6th year at Hogwarts, following the footsteps of Lupin, Sirius, Wormtail, and James! I really hope that Fred and George remain as key points in the stories. I think Harry will become Gryffindor Quiddich Captain and Draco Slytherin Quiddich Captain and it will become a big battle, seeker and captain and enemies on and off the field! I wonder who will replace everyone on the Gryffindor Quiddich team? Ron?
I definitely could see them learning to turn themselves into amigius...they certainly do everything else. I also hope Fred & George remain key characters, those two are too cute.

I don't know about Harry being captain, but I'm sure Ron will improve. He has big shoes to fill, though. Harry & Draco will definitely be enemies on and off field...I have a feeling that Harry's going to have some serious dealings with Draco before this is all finished. I just want to punch Draco in the face, but I guess he's supposed to have that effect.

One thing that I wonder is if Mr. Malfoy, Draco's dad had trouble with James like Harry has with Draco.... I think that would be interesting to know.... Do you think that Draco, Crabbe and Goyle will be expelled for being Death Eaters now that it is verified by even Dumbledore?

No, I think they won't. Who would then Harry argue with at school?

Idun said:
Who would then Harry argue with at school?

Harry won't need someone to fight with now that Voldermort is back to strength I have a feeling that Hogwarts is going to be alot different next year because now EVERYONE in the wizarding world excepts it. And anyway, there is still Snape who hates Harry with a passion but I think that will change too!

I don't think Harry will have a serious fight with Voldemort until Book 7. Besides, I said argue, not fight. Voldemort is a deadly enemy, Draco is a naughty school mate.

hermione and ron... definitely

alright, guys

if you've seen the previous of the 3rd movie, you surely noticed that during the first "hypogrif" lesson, ron and hermione give hands...

hint that there's definitely something between them!

and it's not just my imagination because the movie is made with a bit of help from JK herself...
for matter of "closeness to the next books"
in the end, everyone knows already...

i think back of the 13 around the table.
it might be ron who dies next because there's always someone diing in every book, and of course, it can't be harry otherwise there would be a seventh...

some of you might think that i'm a bit icy-cold, but honest, it sadens me to understand that ron will die... i like him loads

this means that maybe each and everyone is right about the hermine+someone possibilities: she might flirt with ron at first and then with harry in the seventh book???
would be a bit unfair, and not completely politically correct, but they're all growing and doing mistakes, aren't they?

:confused:

He can if you push him in a giant blender :D

I suspect first though that he would go, "OOOOOOOOOOH a giant blender," and make a silly face.

Wabbit, that was uncharacteristically cruel. Poor Ron. How could you? :(

You're probably right though! :D

stefany said:
alright, guys
it might be ron who dies next because there's always someone diing in every book, and of course, it can't be harry otherwise there would be a seventh...

I think it will be Choo Chang or whatever her name is that dies next!

I don't think its going to be Ron. I wouldn't be surprised to see Rowling knock off Dumbledore or Hagrid or one of the other professors. I do hope she stays away from killing any of the Weasleys...I quite like the whole bunch.

i somehow think its going to be Snape.
also, i found this amazing theory on the net which i am posting in another thread

btw nice avatar Chewbecca

piedro said:
i somehow think its going to be Snape.
also, i found this amazing theory on the net which i am posting in another thread
I have a feeling Snape gets knocked off, but I like him quite a bit, so I rather hope she lets him live. Interesting theory (I just read the other thread) you posted. I'm going to have to ponder that one.

piedro said:
btw nice avatar Chewbecca

Back