• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book Title:From A to Z

Tsk, some people just can't take a compliment. Far from making it easy for you, I am heading for a remote Scottish island after this post. You will never find me.

Soul Music - Terry Pratchett (see, I kindly gave you a decent letter there, I was going to put Sourcery).

As far as I know, neither "A" nor "The" is taken into account in libraries etc. So you are most assuredly wrong, very wrong, and wronger than the wrongest thing that ever was. :p

You are lucky. The website said, 'I'm sorry, but the destination you requested, Yorkshire England, is too remote and we can't be half-assed to fly there'. I was very indignant.

Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, The - Mark Haddon.

ds

You git, you've given me another "e" to contend with! And after I was so nice to you. Right, matey, gloves off. *Tries to think of a book that begins with "e" and ends with "x"*

Everyone's Got a Bono Story - Anne-Marie O'Connor

A "y", that'll do. :p

(The) Yellow Cross - René Weis

Sorry to interrupt your duel, halo. Is direstraits asleep or did you have banana milkshake for breakfast?

You're not interrupting, clueless! :) I think direstraits has admitted defeat for the time being. :p

Sabriel - Garth Nix

Halo said:
You git, you've given me another "e" to contend with! And after I was so nice to you. Right, matey, gloves off. *Tries to think of a book that begins with "e" and ends with "x"*
Hah - I didn't even blink! I have piles and PILES of X's here. X-Men #1, X-Men #2, etc... Plus I actually have an XML book myself!

K-Dawn, you gave me an 'E', but it's okay. You're a smart girl, and a non-moderator, diligently playing by the rules, so you're alright.

Equal Rites, Terry Pratchett.

ds

I always play by the rules. It's just that occasionally, they might get slightly changed. If that's to my advantage, that's just coincidence. Obviously.

Song of Susannah - Stephen King

Back