• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book Title...

Stewart said:
:D Yay! ................
That's a might. Olympian Pen sounds like something to do with a pen... Any Variation to have some computer "theme" to it. like the olympian key.... or something else... Any titles appreciated.

E-Pocalypse is a great title!! Gets my vote!! :) But then, I'm not the greatest when it comes to titles. Titles for poems are easier for me to come up with, but book titles...forget it! :p
I'm trying to come up with a title for the novel I'm writing, but I guess I'll worry about that when the book's done! :)

Hi, thought i would put in my two cents worth;

Vishnu is not the Hindu god of Destruction. In the Hindu trinity Brahma is the creator, Vishnu the preserver and Shiva the destroyer.

Shiva the destroyer is responsible for change in the form of death and destruction but in the positive sense of shedding off old habits.

Kali is the goddess of destruction.

Keep writing, everything and anything will inspire you, be it a lone bird, a chocolate cake or even a bowling ball and then one day out of the blue the title will hit you. :)

Back