• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Books for Christmas?

Given the fact that I am notoriously difficult to shop for, I prefer to receive books as long as I don't already have a copy of it and it's something that I'll read.

I have a 7 page amazon wish list. Of those 7 pages, 5 are all books. Some are books that I've already read, but have either loaned and not gotten back or I have in paperback and want the hardback copy. I always get excited by new books, so they're a great gift to receive.

I see your seven pages and raise you ten :D

I'm like sparkchaser - I prefer a good book from my wishlist to any kind of well-meant stuff I don't actually want or need.

I bought four books and one gift card at Amazon to give as gifts this year. All the outlaws, I mean inlaws, are taken care of. I prefer getting books as well as giving them but no one ever seems to get the hint. Dang it. I think I might also pick up a $20 dollar gift certificate for a nearby mom and pop bookstore for a friend. She live's nearby and I know she enjoys browsing there. The kids get cash. Woohooo, I'm done!

I got so many... haha

Before I go to sleep by SJ Watson
Batman and Psychology by Travis Langley
The Future of Us by jay Asher
Nightmare Hour by R.L.Stine
Brainwashing by Kathleen Taylor
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo
You Against me by Jenny Downham
Hate List by Jennifer Brown

I got so many... haha

Before I go to sleep by SJ Watson