• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

***Calling all music literature afficionados ***

Soultwin

Hello all - I am new to the forum, Ive joined this site as I love reading and music (music is my main passion though), I am looking for recomended reading on the following subject matter.

Politics - The Zapatista movement in Mexico.

Comedy - Bills Hicks, Richard Pryor, Mark Thomas

Music - I really like all kinds of music and have a thirst to learn and listen to more each and every day, looking for Jazz, Blues, Techno, Hip Hop, Soul, Disco etc recomendations.

All help appreciated.... AND HI TO ALL...! :D

Viva the future

Soultwin said:
Music - I really like all kinds of music and have a thirst to learn and listen to more each and every day, looking for Jazz, Blues, Techno, Hip Hop, Soul, Disco etc recomendations.

I recommend Laibach and Einstürzende Neubauten.

Welcome Soultwin!

I don't know about the rest but we do have Richard Pryor in common. :cool: He's one of my 3 all time favorites.

Enjoy your stay!

RaVeN

Welcome to the forum! As you're a jazz-man, listen to Tortoise. They're what I call 'experimental-jazz-rock.' They make all instrumental music, and you should get their TNT album at the least.

P.S. I don't know if you actually still come on this forum. Do you?

Back