• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Choose your mammal!

Who are our secret overlords?

• Total voters
Law is banana. Yes. It all makes sense now.

I will interrogate our prisoner and get back to you on the weaknesses of the Rabbit Militia.

Prisoner nr. 98578 is showing signs of giving in.

kani.jpg

We have no squirrels in Aussieland, but we do have many, many rabbits that were brought here a couple hundred years ago....the squirrels advance guard apparantly in their evil plan for world domination. I shall immediately inform the Prime Minister of the need to change our banana to form Anti-Squirrel Border Patrols.

Of course this will lead to ppl rebelling against the banana seeing as there is now a banana against squirrels to rebel against and that is now the absolute, only reason ppl would import small furry animals.

Tasku... where can we get a million of those green pinchy interrogation devices you have employed on prisoner no 98578? Would be very useful for the ASBP to use to extract rabbity information

Tasku... where can we get a million of those green pinchy interrogation devices you have employed on prisoner no 98578? Would be very useful for the ASBP to use to extract rabbity information

It is actually a high tech device that is attached to the head of the prisoner, where it reads brainwaves of the prisoner and gives our underground research attachement valuable information on how these foul creatures think and what is their next move.

As we all know rabbits and squirrels communicate with each other by telepathy and we've found a way to tune our equipment to their frequency by attaching the Brain-O-Matic on captured POW's, and there we can listen to their plans. Sadly though, our Rabbit to English translator was eaten by the squirrels on the "Black Dawn" of April 14th.

We all remember that sad day... :(

From K-Mart, only $39,99.

Black Dawn....a dark day indeed :(

Perhaps next time we shouldn't hide our translator in a pile of nuts.

Bite your tongue!.....eh.... I am somewhat askew with an old proverb, you know. Because my bite is even better than my bark.

the following has been censored by the decency commision
here in the USA we have lemon dealerships, which sell bad cars, that we call lemons. The good thing about lemon dealerships is that at least you know you're getting a bad car. I went to buy a lemon, but the salesman was so shrewd he sold me a lemming, which is even a worse kind of car

Though I haven't voted yet, I'm leaning toward the consensus that squirrels are the true masterminds. They keep knocking down my birdfeeders, thus running off my only means of communication that they have not yet tapped (I see them on that phone line all of the time and I'm not fooled!). They have also tried to run off my woodpeckers (they send my messages by morse code since the other birds fled), but the woodpeckers are much larger than they (they're pileated woodpeckers-look them up, they're so cool!) and are able to snack on tree-dwelling insects even though the squirrels have commandeered their food reserves as well.

I had no idea that the rabbits were against us or that the cats were on our side. I'm not going to add a banana banning squirrels just yet, but I'm definitely going to send out a warning. I'll send them a message immediately.
aimg167.imageshack.us_img167_3961_pileatedwoodpeckergd8.th.jpg
Your message has been sent.

Back