• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

"Coffee Table Books" hmm..

I have a candle in a large glass vase. Anything else on my coffee table becomes labrador retrievered (i.e. mangled.) I do have a pretty book on the history of tea set up out of harms way. Lovely pictures of tea plantations around the world and a section which pictures each type of tea with description.

Living with three other college age guys, there tends to be a beer can or two on there.

But, we do have a coffee table book on coffee tables...:cool:

I usually don't like those little books that just sit there and collect dust on coffee tables. However, I am thinking of buying The Book of Useless Information to put on ours, as that is fun to read aloud with people and see their reactions.

I have a big bible on my coffee table,the inside is cut to fit a small hand gun.It make me feel more at ease in my buisness deal as well as conversations with people of a different opinions(dam it!).
It give me a edge.

Back