• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

We were talking about the spam-issue, and we said that this is just the way this place is - we're not very strict when it comes to spam. He kept objecting, and Wabbit said something along the lines of "if you don't like it, leave". Mile responded by simply saying "okay", and we haven't heard from him since. Look here.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
We were talking about the spam-issue, and we said that this is just the way this place is - we're not very strict when it comes to spam. He kept objecting, and Wabbit said something along the lines of "if you don't like it, leave". Mile responded by simply saying "okay", and we haven't heard from him since. Look here.

Cheers, Martin

NO!!! I did NOT tell him to leave. I was not even talking to him. I was simply stating that you should come to the forum and accept it the way that it is. If you like it then stay. If you don't like it then leave. It is not a statement directed at any single person it is simply a statement. :)

lahondas said:
does anyone still eat spam? curious....
SPicey hAM. My mum gave it to me a few times YUK!

However it is very versitile, spam salad, spam burgers, spam caserol, BBQ Spam, it can also be used as landfill

Errrrr? Is Martin in or out? Or should Mile-o start preparing now?

I think some in the original list may need culling? What do people reckon?

The list is fine and stays as it is in case some people who might not be here now turn up again.

It's miles turn but he has not been here for awhile. If he is not here soon then it's Phil babys turn :cool:

*Groan*

So how many days do i have :) To be honest, i read through it again today, cos i knew it was my turn - i'll write something up soon, gotta get this baby up on the road again! :D

Phil

good onya Phil.

5 days is the time limit. Get those creative juices flowing mate.

Edit

Ashlea post a link to your avatar please

Carlos said:
She has such a modern looking face for a painting 100 years old!

Do you really think so? I have similar features and I'm told I have an "old-fashioned" face.

Here's a question (probably should start a different thread on this one):

Have people's faces varied over time, and if so, why is that? Obviously our diet is different, what we use to alter it is different (makeup, moisturizers), and what we consider beautiful is different. How we portray them in art is different. But are the features themselves much different?

PHIL! :)

It's five days today! Just a reminder :) Are you going to post something?! Or maybe you could get your ass to do it for you :cool: :D

You still think? DID you think that? You never made it clear before! Anyway, there is no abuer whatever in the list. And mile-o over ran his 5 day limit.

so there :p :D

Back