• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

I honestly believe this to be so SillyWabbit. This thread you've started has so much potential, the story and posts so far have been excellent. Twists and turns and revelations galore each time. The characters are really taking shape. I love it, it's the best post on this site although I have not read every post I do admit. :D

The only downfall is the lack of participation. Even if peole declined to post on their turn, then things would progress at a steady rate.

Currently I have to re-read the story to remind myself what has happened each new post. A post withinn 5 days would be fine as the story would still be fresh in the couple of grey cells not wine soaked in my skull.

My earlier posts regarding this were just nudges to keep thingsgoing, or not as the case has been on occassion

Apologies if I have any spelling errors as I am typing this from an oil rig off Australia via citrix server. I type and wait for the words to appear :( so frustrating

ashes to ashes,
dust to dust,
here lays a thread once full of life and verve.
a thread that brightened our lives with its twists and turns.
now it lies as a footnote to the writers showcase forum doomed to slide down the list with no views or replies :(

This just isnt right! :eek:

OK, let's TRY and get this back on track. Rainbow Gurl, you're up!

Right, All those that STILL want in post in this thread that they do. Anybody not posting that they still want to be a part of this will be removed from the list... :)

I'm not int4erested in your personal life!!! :D

This is about fun, it does not matter if you are a great writer or not. Anyway, the stuff you have posted has been good! Stay in man! :cool:

Back