• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

Ell said:
Hey all,

I don't come by this forum too often, but was curious about all the recent posting here. Read the Collaborative Story and I'm mighty impressed! What a great bunch of writers.

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment.

Ell :)

Join us.....

(Sorry, been watching too much Evil Dead). But still... it's not too late

OK, rule in introduced.

RULE: If person up for posting has not posted in 5 days they will be bumped to last on the list and await their turn to go again.

Let's get that ball moving and keep it a rolling!

Regards
SillyWabit

PS: I got a new sexy black number and some ever so lovely shoes to go with it. I got rid of my corset coz it was chafin me tits :eek:

fluffy bunny said:
Join us.....

(Sorry, been watching too much Evil Dead). But still... it's not too late
No thanks - way too scary. You guys are good! I'll just sit back and enjoy. :)

Ell

Oh go on, you know you want to ;)

We wont take no for an answer you know .... no, really, WE WONT, MWA HAHAHAHHA

Phil :)

Wabbit, wouldn't it be better to just skip them without moving them to the end of the list, that's quite a hassle.

If someone doesn't post within five days, the next person on the list goes, and the person who didn't post will just have to wait a full round.

Agreed?

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Martin said:
Wabbit, wouldn't it be better to just skip them without moving them to the end of the list, that's quite a hassle.

If someone doesn't post within five days, the next person on the list goes, and the person who didn't post will just have to wait a full round.

Agreed?

Cheers, Martin :cool:
Agreed. As it will keep the same order. plus moving them to the end of the list does not make sense. What if you are the penultimate poster for that round, you'll just have to wait for one post.

Well, ok then. The rule is that if you don't post in 5 days you get skipped :D

That's that settled!

Regards
SillyWabbit

OK!

Let's get this moving again dammit. It's a shame to see this wonderful thread sitting here and going nowhere. Salvaged has not posted and it's been over a week. Sorry, Salvaged but you get skipped :)

Fluffy, your up! Blow our socks off! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Just thought I'd pop by and say how much I like your collaborative story - keep it up guys, can't wait to read the next installment.

It's been so long since the last post that I can't remember what was happening (though I do remember Raven's one getting weird at the end).

I'll read it through and mull it over- typing tomorrow or Friday.

Back