• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Commercial Offer... Almost

Sergo

Hi people!

I am ready to pay $100 to any person who will REALLY offend me.
If you do not think this forum is OK for what you could say to me - please @-mail me.

If you think $100 is toooo insufficient a prize for such a hard task - please name your price, I may meet your demand.

Good luck!
:)

I'd like to oblige. Unfortunately, I don't think English is the best language to be really offensive. But, who knows. Motokid, give it a go!

clueless said:
I'd like to oblige. Unfortunately, I don't think English is the best language to be really offensive. But, who knows. Motokid, give it a go!

Sorry, you do not have much to choose effectively from: you could try Russian, of course, if you wish.

You can try Japanese or Mumba Jumba or any other language too, but I doubt very much that I could be offended by something I cannot comprehend.

Motokid said:
As intriguing as the premise of this thread is I am not here to intentionally offend someone.

Too bad. Should I offer more?
(Please do not consider that as offense - I did not intend to offend you).

Motokid said:
As intriguing as the premise of this thread is I am not here to intentionally offend someone.

Not even for 100 bucks?

Sergo, I think you will have to pass the offer to one of those Moscow bears you were talking about, but you could get more than what you bargained for.

clueless said:
Not even for 100 bucks?

Sergo, I think you will have to pass the offer to one of those Moscow bears you were talking about, but you could get more than what you bargained for.

Yes, surely. But the idea was to get somebody offend me VIRTUALLY. Our bears would not try that, I am sure, as they have other alternatives, rather more effective.
And - they have not much use for $100, even now...

It's pretty hard to offend someone who wants to be offended, and if someone finally did, how would we know? Just goes to show the stupidity of the Russian people.
But a free shot at calling people things is always welcome. :D

Couldn't say that without a smiley. Dammit.

hay82 said:
It's pretty hard to offend someone who wants to be offended, and if someone finally did, how would we know? Just goes to show the stupidity of the Russian people.
But a free shot at calling people things is always welcome. :D

Couldn't say that without a smiley. Dammit.

I would not say for all the Russian people, but myself is really quite dumb.
One of many evident proofs of that is that I am very honest. Unnaturally honest. I cannot even cheat on my wife without hard feelings.

So, you see - I will surely acknowledge the fact of offense.
And $100 is not too big a loss for me - I earn more than I need anyway.

In order to offend you I would have to know more about you. I don't think saying anything bad about you would do the trick, I think I would have assult something "bigger". Right now attacking your country seems like something that might do the trick, but I'm not sure I want to do that, there are probably other Russians here.

Sergo said:
Sorry, what do you mean? I am too honest to understand you.

well i dont' want to pry, so don't answer if you don't want to, but do mean that you cheat on your wife, or that IF you cheated on your wife you would feel bad, or was the whole statement just an example of how honest you are?

but please if i am being too nosy, don't answer.

hay82 said:
In order to offend you I would have to know more about you. I don't think saying anything bad about you would do the trick, I think I would have assult something "bigger". Right now attacking your country seems like something that might do the trick, but I'm not sure I want to do that, there are probably other Russians here.

Have you seen my photo? I am a balding man who doesn't try to conceal his baldness - that should show you that some approaches will surely be fruitless.
A cat on my shoulders has already left us - he travels Russian forests still, if the bears had not caught him yet.
To attack Russia... Hm... Do you know something I don't?

Sergo said:
Have you seen my photo? I am a balding man who doesn't try to conceal his baldness - that should show you that some approaches will surely be fruitless.
A cat on my shoulders has already left us - he travels Russian forests still, if the bears had not caught him yet.
To attack Russia... Hm... Do you know something I don't?
I think I just found something that might just do the trick. At least it probably could have if you didn't know I wasn't serious. And it would be very personal :)

hay82 said:

I don't think that would work. I think there are people who are offended very easily, you always need to mind every single word. Those people are usually very narrow minded and always think they are right in their opinions and beliefs.

Thankfully there is also a different type of people, open minded, tolerant, happy to exchange opinions, to see others' points of view and change their mind after listening to other people's arguments. The only way you can offend someone like this is by doing or saying something really sick.

I think Sergo belongs to the second type of people and that's why he opened this thread. He could not understand why politics and religion are out of bounds.

clueless said:
I think Sergo belongs to the second type of people and that's why he opened this thread. He could not understand why politics and religion are out of bounds.
I think you are right, and it wouldn't offend him to make fun of his politics or religion, but I still think it's possible to offend him or at the very least make him angry.

jenngorham said:
well i dont' want to pry, so don't answer if you don't want to, but do mean that you cheat on your wife, or that IF you cheated on your wife you would feel bad, or was the whole statement just an example of how honest you are?

but please if i am being too nosy, don't answer.

Really, I have not tried for too long already.
And the last time I tried - I was feeling bad.

clueless said:
I don't think that would work. I think there are people who are offended very easily, you always need to mind every single word. Those people are usually very narrow minded and always think they are right in their opinions and beliefs.

Thankfully there is also a different type of people, open minded, tolerant, happy to exchange opinions, to see others' points of view and change their mind after listening to other people's arguments. The only way you can offend someone like this is by doing or saying something really sick.

Thanks, it is a pleasure to hear oneself described like that.
Hope you are right.

Sergo said:
Really, I have not tried for too long already.
And the last time I tried - I was feeling bad.
Since you are Russian I guess it is your daughter you are having sex with when you cheat on your wife, so I guess you should be feeling bad about the incest part instead. Perhaps if you made your daughter the price of this contest more people would try, but I doubt it, Russian girls are already so worthless you can order them over the internet. Besides, where would you get your money from when you lose the income from pimping out your daughter?

Back