• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Commercial Offer... Almost

hay82 said:
I think you are right, and it wouldn't offend him to make fun of his politics or religion, but I still think it's possible to offend him or at the very least make him angry.

Sorry, I do not think it will work with religion or politics - as I know tooo well that opinions vary very much on these subjects, and if one speak foul about what I consider dear... It could be that the person is mad - and mad people would have real difficulty to offend one, or he really cannot understand something - and that is not a reason to be offended...

But it is your try, man...
:)

whooooaaa let us hope that those easily offended take that in the spirit with which it was intended. to offend sergo.

k hay, do me, do me!!!!

jenngorham said:
k hay, do me, do me!!!!
I don't really think you need any more reasons to neglect you children, do you?

I really hope that was meant as an invitation to try and insult you

hay82 said:
Since you are Russian I guess it is your daughter you are having sex with when you cheat on your wife, so I guess you should be feeling bad about the incest part instead. Perhaps if you made your daughter the price of this contest more people would try, but I doubt it, Russian girls are already so worthless you can order them over the internet. Besides, where would you get your money from when you lose the income from pimping out your daughter?

Good try, yes. But not enough good, sorry. I always fail to understand all these American stories about fathers getting advantages of their daughters... I just cannot understand that, so I cannot see seriousness in your words.

hay82 said:
I don't really think you need any more reasons to neglect you children, do you?

I really hope that was meant as an invitation to try and insult you

oooh straight to the heart. lol. *sigh* good one.

Sergo said:
Good try, yes. But not enough good, sorry. I always fail to understand all these American stories about fathers getting advantages of their daughters... I just cannot understand that, so I cannot see seriousness in your words.
I would have to read a bit more of your previous post in order to find a weakness, but if you have revealed one in own of the post, be sure I'll try again. :) Just don't want to read all those post right now.

Jenn, I did have a longer insult prepared :)

hay82 said:
I would have to read a bit more of your previous post in order to find a weakness, but if you have revealed one in own of the post, be sure I'll try again. :) Just don't want to read all those post right now.

OK, never mind. In any case I have to get to work now, and tomorrow I decided not to come to my office at all, so you will have plenty of time.
And next week I plan to live in my forest hut - so I will check forum from time to time. i-net there is not too fast, but it is enough to post a thing or two...

I think I'll submit a chance for $100, but I'm wondering if there's a need for the warning label on this thread about language and such? It doesn't seem I can add that feature from a post.

Or should I just pm it so as to keep from closing this thread?

Motokid said:
I think I'll submit a chance for $100, but I'm wondering if there's a need for the warning label on this thread about language and such? It doesn't seem I can add that feature from a post.

Or should I just pm it so as to keep from closing this thread?

Sorry, I am too stupid to understand what to do.
I assume there is a key somewhere to label the thread as language hazardous?
OK, I will try to find it.

On second thought...I'm the author of a children's book. It's probably not in my best interest to post such a thing in a public forum like this.

I might pm it to you, but I have to re-think that too.

And I have to agree with the idea that since you're asking for this type of thing my guess is it'll be impossible to make an offensive comment.

What makes something offensive (in my opinion) is that it comes from an unexpected place, and from a person you wouldn't expect it from.

You can't be blindsided by anything because you asked for it. You're waiting and wondering what will come next. I don't think offensive things happen that way.

...... said:
And I have to agree with the idea that since you're asking for this type of thing my guess is it'll be impossible to make an offensive comment.

What makes something offensive (in my opinion) is that it comes from an unexpected place, and from a person you wouldn't expect it from.

You can't be blindsided by anything because you asked for it. You're waiting and wondering what will come next. I don't think offensive things happen that way.

Maybe you are right. But just the same it is interesting to check. One cannot be sure until the possibility is well explored, can one?

By the way, I couldn't find the key you have mentioned.

Martin said:
I think you're insulting yourself plenty with this thread.

Cheers

Could you please explain yourself?
Are you implying I am masochist or something like that?
Sorry, I am a very ordinary person with nothing special about me.

You want honesty? You got it.

This thread is a pathetic attempt at creating controversy, as almost all of your posts have been.

Cheers

Martin said:
You want honesty? You got it.

This thread is a pathetic attempt at creating controversy, as almost all of your posts have been.

Cheers

Sorry, if you are out for $100 - you failed so far.
Besides, what do you think I want to debate with this thread? Or with whom?
In that small private quarrel we had you were right and I was wrong. And I do not want to start it again.

But even if I had wanted to create controversy. What self-insulting can you see there? A lot of people do that.

And, believe it or not, I cannot remember when I was offended last time. When I was angry - quite easy, it happens almost every other day, especially with all these Finnish port strikes of late.

So what?

hay82 said:

i don't know, it's a sketchy thing. it's like asking someone to punch you. maybe they are really a bit of a girl when it comes to hitting so it won't really hurt and we all laugh, but what if the person really nails you and you just stood there and took it like a sucker.

the kid thing was a riot, i was laughing to myself as i sat outside smoking a butt and cracking my 4th beer of the a.m. :D

Back