• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

CoolGuy here

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here :) ... But just HOW cool are you? :cool:

Cool as, say, the Fonz? Cool as a cucumber? Cool as Mr MacCool that attended coolness college and gained a diploma in utter coolness? Just HOW cool and, please, gimmie some proof!

Cguy,
Can you tell a little about your forum and how it's different from this one, if it is?

Novella

Are you too cool for school? Because I'm really not sure I could approve of that sort of cool. It's set a bad example for the young uns.

Hey kids. Stay in school.

Someone once told me I was so cool that shadows turn their heads to meet me.

My forums focuses mainly on writers and poetry and slightly on books. So it's slightly different. The site isn't finished however I'm try to host some major contest with big prizes also.

CoolGuy

Big prizes? Are we talking sporks and Hobnobs? If so I might know someone who'd be interested.

I am dubious of this so-called "cool." The truly cool don't call themselves cool, they leave that to others. For instance, Mr. Enema is so laid-back cool he can't be bothered with whether or not people think he's cool. Billy Oblivion radiates so much Zen-master cool everything in a 10-block area around him becomes cool. And Mr. Burns is so cool he's the anti-cool! :cool:

However, you don't call yourself "kewlguy" which makes you at least "okay." Therefore, welcome. I look forward to your contributions.

Irene Wilde

Martin said:
Good post, Irene - made me smile.

Anyway, welcome CG, and have fun here!

Cheers

Ah, Martin, you've given me the opportunity I needed to make up for an oversight in my previous post. I forgot to mention RaVeN's "black sheep with a heart of gold" cool. :cool:

Irene Wilde

Back