• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Crushes on fictional characters

Congresswoman Loren Smith in Cussler's books. Wow, she sounds more attractive with each mentioning of her in his books. Dirk should settle down. ;)

SFG75 said:
Congresswoman Loren Smith in Cussler's books. Wow, she sounds more attractive with each mentioning of her in his books. Dirk should settle down. ;)
SFG75,
Thanks for connecting the Congresswoman with an author. Duh!
I though I had lost her :)
Peder

Oh it would have to be the delectable silent Joe Pike in the Crais series.

Oh, and Ranger in the Stephanie Plumb books.

I love my men silent, large and very, very sexy!

Geenh said:
Oh it would have to be the delectable silent Joe Pike in the Crais series.

Oh, and Ranger in the Stephanie Plumb books.

I love my men silent, large and very, very sexy!

How funny, so your men are to be seen and not heard, I like that :)

Guys who are described by the author till I could imagine them into picture and real...
so masculine, handsome or cool. Sometimes, I find myself thinking about them even in my sleeps.

Example, a murderer in Nice by Jen Sacks.

Ronny, yes... sad but true. before marrying he who hates anyone touching his car, I dated primarily what he refers to as "thags" (cavemen). Worked for me!

Win.... Windsor Horne Lockwood III from the Harlan Coben novels!!! :D
Intelligent, tall, handsome, man of few words, deadly protector,
e x t r e m e l y sexy :p

So many :eek:

I concur with Jamie Fraser. And whoever mentioned Silk from the Eddings novels - you have good taste, girl!

My current crush is Henry (Hal) Courtenay from the Wilbur Smith books. So manly!

I quite like that Clara in Shadow of the Wind - even an ugly git like me might get lucky with her. (If you've read the book you'll know why....) :D

I just adore 3 characters :p
Matt Cauton from wheel of time
Akkarin from the black magician
and Zainal from Freedom's landing

I like the naughty guys ;)

magemanda said:
I concur with Jamie Fraser. And whoever mentioned Silk from the Eddings novels - you have good taste, girl!
Why thank you :D

feyralla said:
I like the naughty guys
Hehe join the club - though I don't know any of those you mention, I do have a weakness for the bad guys. Not sure why. Perhaps because I'm an evil bitch myself...

Snape from Harry Potter comes to mind as a 'crush' of mine :p

As a young 'un, I had a crush on Pippi Longstockings!

As a teenager, I read Chances by Jackie Collins... Loved me some Lucky Santangelo!

I think I am past that stage, now, though. Although, that "March of the Penguin" looked pretty saucy! :D

Jemima Aslana said:
Why thank you :D

Hehe join the club - though I don't know any of those you mention, I do have a weakness for the bad guys. Not sure why. Perhaps because I'm an evil bitch myself...

Snape from Harry Potter comes to mind as a 'crush' of mine :p

I like Snape, too. He's my favorite character in the Harry Potter books :eek: :)

Hehe, what can I say? I like dark and brooding. Though it's probably not healthy in the long run :p

And while in the HP-books Lucius Malfoy isn't really fleshed out enough for me to get a clear picture I definitely loved him in the shape of Jason Isaacs - but that's moving beyond the book so that doesn't really count, I suppose.

O.k., this is a side note perhaps, but it does have to do with "love." Whenever admiral Sandecker breaks out a cigar, I start drooling. Not for the admiral mind you, but rather, for his cigars. :D

Back