• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Darth knows

Wabbit

This is pretty cool: Darth knows

Ask Darth Vader 20 questions and see if he can guess what you are thinking of in under 20 questions using the force! :eek:

Cool isnt it?!

He's obviously getting rusty in his old age - he couldn't get mine! Gave up at 25.

It was a tennis racquet! :p

He gave up on me too; I was thinking a government to which he was suggesting stuff like art, reality, a phonebook, and a baseball team.

He couldnt get mine either, I was thinking native americans, but he did come up with ponytail, close-ish...what was that guy waving the sword all about in the background, he cracked me up.....great fun Wabbit!

I'm guessing that the guy in the background is burger king! Oh, and he could not get mine either. I guess the dark side of the force is not all it's cracked up to be :D

I do need a faster internet connection.. so no 'Darth' for me! :( I went for this one instead. ;) He didn't get 'patent' until 24 questions.

Rigana said:
I do need a faster internet connection.. so no 'Darth' for me! :( I went for this one instead. ;) He didn't get 'patent' until 24 questions.
That old favourite gave up after 30 questions; it guessed blood although I was still thinking of a government.

He couldn't get a Defibrilator (hey, its sitting right in front of me). The closest he ever got was an X-Ray.

He got koala at about question 16 or so. A bit of a gimmee given he asked at question 10, 'Does it come from Australia?'. But then he deviated and asked two dumb questions like 'Does it belong in a church'.

He had a lot of difficulty with 'nail file', although it was one of the options at the end of question 35.

Back