• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Deleted my threads

No because then the issue gets solved silently or brushed aside.

I haven't been online all that often, though I have seen your name in just browsing the site before I head off to work. In looking at your profile, I see that you're an author. Did you post about your book in a way that constitutes SPAM outside of the author's section? I don't know, I'm just ruminating here, perhaps you didn't. You obviously did something that concerned them. Shoot them a PM, otherwise, be patient and I'm sure Stewart or mehastings will respond. Things are slow here on the weekends. Post about other books and enjoy your time. I've had a few wiped out for various reasons myself-life goes on.:)

Patience grasshopper.:cool:

Wasn't me, but if you remembered that little check box you ticked when signing up to the forum you'll remember that it was about agreeing to the site's terms and conditions as per the Memership Agreement. Let's do a recap of some of those terms and conditions, shall we?

3.2 You may promote your own site or service in your signature only. If you are recommending a service in your post and have an interest in that service, please state so in your post.

3.4 Commercial advertising in posts is not allowed. The definition of commercial advertising includes, but is not limited to, links to online auction sites, as well as direct links to your online store. Links which include store affiliate code are not allowed. Messages and posts which are blatantly posted only to advertise your product or service will be edited and may lead to a ban from the forums.

3.7 Book & Reader reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason without prior notice.

3.10 You must not post the same message in multiple forums. We have split the forums into specific areas. If you feel that there should be a new area, please make a suggestion.

So, as you can see, you were flouting forum rules. Stick your link in your signature and be done with it. Please don't post the same thing to multiple sections. And don't question the removal of threads as we only do it with good reason.

But, as requested, I took a look at your book and wonder if $22.76 is not a bit much for something that appears to have about fifty pages in it, especually given the poor quality of the first two anthologised pieces, William's Goat and Farting Bart.

I deleted them because, as Stewart has pointed out, they were purely posted to advertise you own product.

Did you not get my PM?

I wrote those pieces while I attended school at Harvard University. Thank you for taking a look at it, and you all should feel free to do the same :). But anyways I will adhere to the rules now.

Back