• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Deodorant or Antiperspirant?

chewlianchillz said:
i wonder why fingers can't be used to pluck out the hair from armpits?

I'm a finger picker, but never thought of applying the skill in that fashion!

:eek:

Invariably, I would think the hair would slip out at the last minute, requiring another pull (twice the pain!) and I cannot imagine the time commitment required for such a task!

Maybe it would be different if you started with a "clean slate"?

try pluck with your fingers, testing your patience... or plaster if you don't have wax.

if plucking armpit hair is such a nuisance, what about somebody invent a formula that will inhibit hair growth?... specially to apply on our sensitive armpits.

If possible, with the function to deodorize too. =P yah, and prevent perspiring...

=D

chewlianchillz said:
if plucking armpit hair is such a nuisance, what about somebody invent a formula that will inhibit hair growth?... specially to apply on our sensitive armpits.
Such products already exist - Immac do a cream that removes hair :)

Nooo, not my arm pits, they are sacred ground :D

The back of my neck has the tendency to sprout great tufts of hair if it is not managed!

Phil

Motokid said:
nope, I'm growling at you my dear....doggie style....as it were... :D

:D :D :D :D

chewie, no the hair is growing on the rim of his ear, kind of whisker like. i like it.

chewlianchillz said:
but i love playing with people's ears...
motokid, why are u roaring at me? haha... don't force me to tickle your ears..

not so much of a roar....more of a gutteral, tail wagging escape of excitment across the vocal chords in a very primative, animalistic fashion...... :D

Back