• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Desktops

RainbowGurl said:
This is my desktop, I'm probably going to change it soon by putting a picture of my dad on my desktop.
that would be nice!! you could keep the background and put your dads picture in the middle!! :)

jennsdesktop.jpg

this is my desktop. it is my son who has just taken his first bite of spagetti. he is 10 months.

jenn, your son's adorable. But what's with all the stuff on your desktop?

I thought mine was cluttered:

desktop-sunset.JPG

It's a sunrise pic I took while on vacation last year.

Ell said:
jenn, your son's adorable. But what's with all the stuff on your desktop?

I thought mine was cluttered:

lol
thanks we think he is pretty cute too. :D

i know i know
it really is all my husband. i use like 3 of those icons. haven't got a sweet clue about the rest and any time i "tidy" up i mess something up....it's sort of like his junk drawer, the real secret to a happy marriage. ;)

Mine tends to get very cluttered as I tend to save everything to my desktop, however once I cant get anymore on the screen I move it into a folder to be sorted at some point :rolleyes:

The entire desktop filled with icons is a nightmare to me. I've got eight icons on mine - eight because that happened to look good.

Cheers

Well its just gone up to 89, its about 2/3 full so i'll probably clear it off before I go to bed as i'm still downloading articles :)

my hubby works as an it guy and he just cleaned up this guys laptop that he says had over200 icons on it, they were triple lapping.

Back