• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Desktops

dele said:
A Sting fan I see. I've always been a fan of Message in a Bottle.
Yep he has some excellent songs but his newest album wasn't that great.. Inside and stolen Car are probably the best on that one.

fluffy bunny said:
Don't think you get off that easily. Just press the printscreen button. Then fire up a paint program or powerpoint, right click and paste. Then just save the thing.

Damn! Right, I shall attempt this tomorrow when I shall have more time in which to screw it up. :)

Hi! As you can see from my avatar and my desktop I've had a photo shoot session with the digital camera and my daughter's toys...

slide0001%5Fimage005.gif

desktop24xn.jpg

Well the above is my current desktop, though I do change it fairly regularly - I also tend to get alot of my artwork from Deviant Art :)

I like the one of you and your bf dele :) I had one of Phil and I at one point (the only decent photo of us together) - but that soon made way for one of the dogs :p

Mine is a Native American village at dusk. A semi-circle of tepees against a darkening sky, the glow of the firelight showing through the buffalo hides of the tepees It goes quite well, gives life to the burning sun and firelight. No, I am not Native American but am very interested in their ancient customs.

i maintain an image of a calendar with all my appts etc on it and it's up there so i can keep track of what i'm supposed to be doing! beside the calendar i have put a few family pics. i dunno what i'd do if it wasn't for that calendar.

SillyWabbit - i LOVE the last desktop you posted. that one is fantastic!!!

Jenem said:
SillyWabbit - i LOVE the last desktop you posted. that one is fantastic!!!

Good isn't it! Glad you liked it :)

Dele, I would like a Mac but they are just too expensive for me. There are rumours that Apple are going to put out a mac base with no monitor for around $500. If that's true my next computer will be a mac :cool:

VTChEwbecca said:
I took the photo from my balcony window:

desktop.jpg

That is very morning-ish! Nice shot, chewie. :)

To dele:

my first response was: wow, you are the sweet version of Garfield :p

Happy new year, you guys!

I'm another Webshots user, so mine changes regularly. Every 15 minutes in fact. At the moment it is a desert landscape.

I have no icons on it at all, either. I don't like to spoil the pictures.

dele said:
A fellow Mac user! We're kindred spirits Chewie :)

:) Oh yes, I love my mac. I hate it when I'm forced to use windoze...ugh.

Wabbit - I've also heard the rumor about the $500 mac...if its true, I'm going to get my parents to buy one, as well. They need something better than what they're using.

Watercrystal - It is morningish :) I get lovely mornings here. Almost all of them are beautiful, but that one was just fantastic. The smaller picture doesn't show it, but there were dew droplets everywhere.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I love Desktop-threads!

Here's mine (click it to get a larger one):

aimg116.exs.cx_img116_5374_desktop249rl.th.jpg

Cheers

Back