• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Desperate Housewives

muggle said:
One of my favorite shows years ago, Northern Exposure, was killed for the same reason. One of the actors let the success go to his head and he wanted to make movies. Never see him anywhere now.

aren't you talking about Rob Morrow? He's in "Numb3rs" now. He's made a few movies, forget what they were-which shows you that he should have stayed with NE.

Miss Shelf said:
sorry! I forgot! :(
Perhaps you could edit your previous post and include spoiler tags? :)

Edit: wait.. i can't seem to be able to edit my other post? Where's the edit button?! :eek:

Have a look at this thread. There is a time limit, so you can edit your posts only for 15 minutes. Afterwards you'd have to ask a moderator to do it for you.

Miss Shelf said:
aren't you talking about Rob Morrow? He's in "Numb3rs" now. He's made a few movies, forget what they were-which shows you that he should have stayed with NE.
Yes, I meant Rob Morrow. I forgot his name after the left NE.

Anyone watch the show last night. I laughed my tail off in the opening sequence....."God works in mysterious ways..bang".

Anyone have a tie to loan me.

None of that should have given anything away to those that haven't seen the show.

Martin said:
The 'bang' implies another death, though.
Maybe and maybe not. If you did not watch the show you will just have to wait and find out.
Oh, most people do not laugh their tail off when there is a death. :rolleyes:

Season 2 Episode 1

How to use spoiler tags: [spoiler ] blah bla blah blah [ /spoiler] (but no spaces) It looks exactly like the quote tags, except instead of the word "quote", it's the word "spoiler".

Well, it was a really great episode. The new family has a really interesting secret. I wonder who it is that they're keeping in their basement.

When Bree stopped them from closing the coffin, I thought it was so funny. It's her husband, she should be able to have him dressed any way she wanted.

Susan's so flighty. I don't think I like her character. I mean, it makes sense that she wouldn't want Zach around... but... I don't know.

I thought the opening sequence was so funny when the womand had the bottle of booze shot out of her hand

I always like the Susan character but I am now tending to agree with you as she is becoming a little less likeable

why don't we split this thread to Season 1 and Season 2? That way people who are on Season 2 can discuss without having to use the spoiler tags.

Tonights episode of Desperate Housewives was by far the worst that I have seen since its inception. I cannot say one good thing about tonights episode program.

Season 2 Episode 2

Susan:
great, another reason to not like Teri Hatcher's character... ugh. Yeah, not really a spoiler.

Season 2 Episode 3

Lynette's boss is a raging bitch. Can she really treat her employee like that? And why couldn't Lynette just go to her old job? Or the company where she worked at before? 'Coz didn't her old colleague (last season) tell her that it would be great to have her back?

Susan's really embarassing... still not liking the character... too flighty. ugh.

George is really creepy... ::shudders:: I doubt Bree is really in love with him.

Anyone else feel like they are ripping off Steinbeck? (Though I guess if you need to rip some one off, you might as well rip off Steinbeck.)

I read yesterday where Marcia Cross was talking about a "backlash" and said she thinks people want to see the women getting together more, right now it's focusing on individual lives. I have to say, while I like that Lynette has gone back to work, I'd like to see her back being a housewife-after all, isn't that the title of the show? I like Joely Fisher, why don't they have her move to Wisteria Lane?

Back