• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Desperately Seeking Novella

Motokid

Has anybody seen, or heard about, or witnessed a post by Novella in the last few months?

I'm afraid she's MIA, and would like to know if anyone has seen the pink and fuzzy one?

Anybody? Stewart? Shade? Anybody? :(

She looks kinda like this:
Pink%20Panther013.jpg

She traveling the world in the PinkPantherMobile - fighting crime, battling evil scientists, eating liverwurst and cream cheese sandwiches, living la vida loca...duh.

pink%20panther.jpg

She traveling the world in the PinkPantherMobile - fighting crime, battling evil scientists, eating liverwurst and cream cheese sandwiches, living la vida loca...duh.

pink%20panther.jpg

Well, if that's the case then she is sure to have been seen somewhere. Kinda hard to sneak about in a bright pink futuristic torpedo/spaceship kinda vehicle.

Well, if that's the case then she is sure to have been seen somewhere. Kinda hard to sneak about in a bright pink futuristic torpedo/spaceship kinda vehicle.

Unless of course, one pushes the "Invisibility Cloak Button"...I miss the Pink One too..

Honestly....I thought you didn't like me. If you care to play click the hell hole link in my siggie.

i dont hate you, its just that we dont agree 99% of the time (but thats what makes board discutions an enjoyable experience).

thx for the invitation ill take a look :)

Back