• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Diane Mott Davidson

honeydevil

does anybody heard of Diane Mott Davidson?? and what do you think about her books??
i just read the last supper and it was quite good in my opinion!!
how about you?? :)

It was before I got my license, before I really "went out" on the weekends, and I wanted something to read. I had just finished my book for my English class and I was itching for something to read and my mom had just finished The Last Supper. So I gave it a try. I did enjoy it, but for some reason I have not been able to get into any of her other books. I will get about 50-100 pages into them and quit because she doesn't seem as good as she did in that one book for some reason. I'm sure it's just me though. :)

tarablythe said:
It was before I got my license, before I really "went out" on the weekends, and I wanted something to read. I had just finished my book for my English class and I was itching for something to read and my mom had just finished The Last Supper. So I gave it a try. I did enjoy it, but for some reason I have not been able to get into any of her other books. I will get about 50-100 pages into them and quit because she doesn't seem as good as she did in that one book for some reason. I'm sure it's just me though. :)

i have almost the same problem like you, i wanted to read all her books in a row, that i don't miss anything..., but after the last supper i gave up. i needed a break!! maybe i finish the row later when i can get into it again.

I like this series! It's not high brow literature but they make me laugh and sometimes that's more needed than anything. I haven't bothered to read them in order, and I didn't like some of the books in the middle..but the latest book was pretty good. It's nice to check in and see what trouble Goldy can find next.

Back