• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Did anyone find Twilight to be horror?

Teenage girl who makes a conscious choice to act as dumb as possible and gets caught between two guys who could kill her with their bare hands/teeth/fangs/paws/whatever and indulges in her selfish obsessions while her father does nothing and her mother follows her boyfriend around the country... Sounds pretty scary to me.

Teenage girl who makes a conscious choice to act as dumb as possible and gets caught between two guys who could kill her with their bare hands/teeth/fangs/paws/whatever and indulges in her selfish obsessions while her father does nothing and her mother follows her boyfriend around the country... Sounds pretty scary to me.

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_TFS_lol_1273993367053.gif

Sparkchaser's cartoon sent me off an a Anti-Twilight hunt. There is some very funny stuff out there.

Bump it if it's not okay to link this but I thought it was funny.

ai274.photobucket.com_albums_jj277_whonoone_david.jpg

Why not boys? Probably because boys don't like romance and prefer their vampires to look more like Nosferatu and less like the lead singer for a boy band.

Back