• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Did I miss something? 0_o

Litany said:
If I ever go into business selling monkey bums, I plan to use that as my slogan.

'Monkey bums bring out the child in you.'

They'd be a bit like a Worther's Original, only pre-sucked and covered in bits of fluff, grit and fur.

Seriously, the juice I was drinking almost came out of my nose!

Stella Leanna said:
Seriously, the juice I was drinking almost came out of my nose!
You've not been suckered into buying some of Wabbit's 'Special' Carrot Juice as well, have you? I've seen more juice related injuries since that stuff came on the market than I ever did see before. They're even allowing it into schools now. These are dangerous times we live in.

Litany said:
You've not been suckered into buying some of Wabbit's 'Special' Carrot Juice as well, have you? I've seen more juice related injuries since that stuff came on the market than I ever did see before. They're even allowing it into schools now. These are dangerous times we live in.

Sounds like monkey bums and wabbit's carrot juice are really going to make it big in the marketing biz. Forget the danger! Think of the money. ^,^

But I will have a taste of that juice, though I'm not counting on it to be "yummylicious" :D

Bye for now, Raven + Litany = LOVERS

I'm going to get some more juice. Then maybe research on monkey arse.

Thanks for pluggin my special carrot Juice, Litany! It's selling like rancid mangos!

Regards
SillyWabbit

It is so beard rash! I really must get around to waxing. I may be a slut but I'm not spotty.

I believe you Litany!!! :D

And Wabbit, the carrot juice was weird tasting. But it was good though. :p Very refreshing! Litany, hurry and think of a nice slogan for the juice, because monkey asses already have one.

I'm not sure I can think up any slogans for it. At least none that will convince people to drink it.

'Wabbit's Special Carrot Juice. For those days when battery acid just isn't strong enough.'

'Rohypnol for bunnies.'

'Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.'

'Aggh! My eyes! The goggles do nothing.'

'Can't talk. Gagging.'

'My God. It's full of carrots.'

'Wabbit's Special Carrot Juice. Because there's no accounting for taste.'

'Refreshes the parts other carrots can't reach.'

'A refreshing carrotty drink and a purgative? Take two bottles into the warren? I just want to puke and go.'

Back