• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Do you play a musical instrument?

I play the guitar every now and again. Actually I played for 6 or 7 years and left off for 3 or so and now I am interested again! I am particularly interested in acoustic/fingerstyle (which I struggle with). In fact I don't even own an electric anymore (no particular reason).

Guitar, drums and piano mainly, but I hardly play anymore.. I used to play others as fill as well.

Oooh, a multi-instrumentalist. Very cool.

Yesterday I had the pleasure to watch a jam session that included a man that was proficient in bass, fiddle, guitar, mandolin, and dulcimer. And maybe the whistle too, I can't remember. Awesome experience.

Yesterday I had the pleasure to watch a jam session that included a man that was proficient in bass, fiddle, guitar, mandolin, and dulcimer. And maybe the whistle too, I can't remember. Awesome experience.

Thats cool! There is an amazing amount of talant out there...

I played the piano for seven years when I was a child. When I moved out of my parents house all I had was a keyboard that I didn't play as often. I recently acquired an antique piano and am looking forward to getting back into playing.

I just bought this ..A Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR
654184507519X.jpg

Now i can tune my guitar to A..............:devil:

I play the ukulele and I learn at Ukulele Tabs with a likedmined bunch of individuals. Have played for well over 13 years now and play most days when work or family commitments don't get in the way.

Back