• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Donating to TBF bar

Okay, so it sounds as if we just need a bit more publicity for the amazon link thing to help the site and we're good. Unless anyone has anything else to post, I'd say business is done here. PM'ing a mod to lock.

Why lock the thread instead of just letting it die a natural death? Someone might have something else to say.

If the day came when TBF required each longstanding member to donate £10 to keep it afloat I would gladly contribute. Until that day comes I will put the odd pound or two into various charity buckets over the year. After all, one of the good things about forums in general is that they are free to take part in; unlike most things in life these days.:)

I was sifting thru the older topics and came across this one. Most of the links are dead but I found some updated info.

The links to Amazon can be found on the Privacy Statement page; scroll down to Advertising Servers.

Book & Reader merchandise can be found at CafePress.com.

Hey SFG75, will you be ordering the B&R mug as a companion to the TBF mug?

I was sifting thru the older topics and came across this one. Most of the links are dead but I found some updated info.

The links to Amazon can be found on the Privacy Statement page; scroll down to Advertising Servers.

Book & Reader merchandise can be found at CafePress.com.

Hey SFG75, will you be ordering the B&R mug as a companion to the TBF mug?

I just noticed that-way to go Darren & co.!:D Hmmmm, now to see if I can get the credit card from the wife.;) Looks like a march purchase for me.

Back