• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

'Ello all

literati_one

I've been searching for an in-depth forum for book discussion.
Usually, it goes that while the forums I'm in have a subforum for books, it's just not enough for me. :( So I headed over to Google, typed in 'book forums', and here I am.
I'm 18, on the Eastern coast of the US, and am one of those few and fortunate people who can read 5 books at once. I always do this, and go slightly batty when I'm forced down to one book at a time. I'm always being asked how I can keep all those plots straight, and the honest answer is: I'm not terribly sure. The best I can figure out is that it's something like a file cabinet in my brain. Looking at a book cover, I open that "file" in my mind and remember what that book was about. That's the best metaphor that I can come up with, anyway.
That's a little bit about myself. You can see me lurking about the board.

Welcome to TBF!! Your filing cabinet is far superior to mine, by the sound of it. If I try and open more than one file, one of them inevitably falls down behind the draw where I forget about it.

What sort of 'files' do you have open at the moment?

A clockwork orange, just finished One flew over the cuckoo's nest. The, uh, "cabinet" is a bit empty at the moment, but I'm sure it will fill up sooner or later.

Welcome to TBF!. You've found the place to be, unpack and be prepared to have your library list double.;) :cool:

Hey!! Welocme to the forum! have fun and enjoy ur stay with us..:)
so who are ur fav authors/ books?

Hey hey! Welcome to TBF! I joined two days ago and your going to find lots of great people here. Again. Welcome!

~Josh

Back