• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

embarrassed by alcohol!!

bobbyburns said:
I hurled in front of this girl I really like tonight.

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA that is funny, always a turn on for the ladies, mind you it may work in your favour,did she hold your head while you puked or bolt for the door?

SillyWabbit said:
EVERYTHING? I can't because the post only allows 20,000 characters :p

Just one. I was once in an airport giving a lecture on the person travling with me how I was not gonna forget anything this time ( as I can be quite chaotic and absentminded ) when my conpanion pointed out I had just left my ticket on the desk :eek:
Haha! Aww, thats so cute! :eek:

Alcohol, beaches and nudity are a common cause for utter embarrasment, and I'm no exception. Got totally drunk on the last night of a holiday to the Canary Islands and skinny dipped at night for a dare. Came back out and could'nt remember where my clothes were, stumbled through some bushes searching for them and came face to face with about 6 Spanish cops. I retreated hastily and eventually found my clothes. They did'nt look in the slightest bit bothered, guess they see it all the time.

Not good, bobby. Sounds like she wanted you to puke - otherwise who offers someone who's already green in the gills more lukewarm beer? Maybe an avoidance tactic?

jenngorham said:
oh that is dead romantic, you are in!!!!!!!

i'm totally with jenngorham, but i still think she should have go and got you some water or coffee, that would be nice instead of being cynicle when you are green!! :)

Oh I have done plenty of embarrassing things when drunk, mainly involving being sick and telling people that I love them.

The most recent one though was in August when I accidentally got hammered (I don't drink very much, only get drunk about once or twice a year if that) and first I was an amusing drunk, and then I was a crybaby drunk, and then I was a rude drunk. I was making wild accusations about friends & colleagues (it was a works' night out).

I don't even remember most of the evening but I *do* remember sitting on the edge of this huge bath-sized bin full of empty beer bottles for recycling, crying my eyes out because I'd accused a friend of mine of being a junkie (yep, that's how vile I was) and talking to another friend, and the whole thing just tipped up and I ended up sitting in a puddle of stale beer surrounded by the bottles... The thing I remember most is the sound of the bottle clattering as it tipped up... It was just hilarious. I don't remember much else except waking up the next morning with bruises, the main light switched on, coins all over the floor, and my computer switched on. And I had to go and apologise to about 15 people at work the next day. I was mortified they'd all think it was inexcusable, but they all just said, "don't worry, we know it was the drink talking".

However, on another note, a friend of mine once told me he was sick in a girl's hair once. I naively said, "how did you manage that? was she much shorter than you?" and he just said, "er, no... she was kneeling down..." Heh heh. :D

well since no one has really really posted anything truly embarassing, i mean we have all puked from overindulging, i will tell you all my most embarassing drunken moment.
i was 19, just legal here in canada, and had gone out with the girls to this dance club. we arrived sober so to speed up the fun started to down shots of very sweet candy like drinks with names like orgasm and sex on the beach. very quickly i went from drun,k to hot, to nauseaus and knew it was time to go. i bailed on my pals, grabbed a taxi and headed for the house that the 4 of us were renting. on the drive home i had to throw up and i was so horrified to puke in the cab that i tried to vomit on myself in the hopes of keeping the guys cab clean. he was very kind and didn't pitch me out, just kept saying it is ok you are almost home. when i got there i realized i had left my purse at the club in the coat check and had no money so i asked if i could run in to the house to grab some money from the change jar. no prob he said.when i got in the kitchen i looked down and was covered, covered in brownish purple sticky foul barf. i started to strip down as i stumbled to the bathroom, jeans body suit, until i hit the bathroom, threw up violently , washed my face, had a drink. then i rememebered my cabbie waiting patiently for his fare, so i grabbed a handful of change ran out gave it to him and ran back in, only to realize,too late, that i was completely nude.
i don't drink shots anymore. :eek:

No wonder you don't drink shots, jeez! Thats like a nightmare dream. I bet thats what you wished it was, just a dream ;)

well, i was too drunk at the time to be embarassed and the next day i was to hungover to care and in the end it is a good drinking/cautionary tale. and nice tip for the cabbie. hahaha

and 12 years later, still avoid those nasty shots. :p

Back