• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

embarrassed by alcohol!!

honeydevil

hey guys!!
what were your most embarrassed things you did, when you were drunk??

i was at a newyears party and it was only 10:30. But after i started at 8 and had around 5 Vodka-cola + 5 Whiskey-cola, i was in a really good mood, and i just walkes around and told everybody i knew really serious, that i loved them!! the next morning i had at least 20 people standing around my bed telling me that they are sorry but they just wanted friendship... and i was lying in my bed and for hell i really didn't care i just wanted to get the hell out of there, but them came the 2 people and told me that they were in love with me too!! i just got my coffee and got the hell out of there!! :eek:
now it's your turn

The worst was mistaking a kitchen for the bathroom, or so I have been told, I can't remember it.. :D

honeydevil said:
just tell us!!

EVERYTHING? I can't because the post only allows 20,000 characters :p

Just one. I was once in an airport giving a lecture on the person travling with me how I was not gonna forget anything this time ( as I can be quite chaotic and absentminded ) when my conpanion pointed out I had just left my ticket on the desk :eek:

SillyWabbit said:
EVERYTHING? I can't because the post only allows 20,000 characters :p

Just one. I was once in an airport giving a lecture on the person travling with me how I was not gonna forget anything this time ( as I can be quite chaotic and absentminded ) when my conpanion pointed out I had just left my ticket on the desk :eek:

that is quiet cute!! :D but was that all??

honeydevil said:
hey guys!!
what were your most embarrassed things you did, when you were drunk??

i was at a newyears party and it was only 10:30. But after i started at 8 and had around 5 Vodka-cola + 5 Whiskey-cola, i was in a really good mood, and i just walkes around and told everybody i knew really serious, that i loved them!! the next morning i had at least 20 people standing around my bed telling me that they are sorry but they just wanted friendship... and i was lying in my bed and for hell i really didn't care i just wanted to get the hell out of there, but them came the 2 people and told me that they were in love with me too!! i just got my coffee and got the hell out of there!! :eek:
now it's your turn

gotta go to florida at least for a season (except hurracaine season) :D

mr_michel said:
always keep hearing interesting things from people in florida
they are lies!! believe me!! some people here are quiet stupid, life for work and church, don't drink, don't smoke!!
i think in the moment i'm in hell on earth!! :D

hay82 said:
And are you limited to one post? :D

Ummmm errrr yeah :D :cool:

honeydevil said:
that is quiet cute!! but was that all??

Oh yeah right so you and Hay over there want me to reveal ALL my stupidity to the world? lol

Hmmm we can be here all night :p

OK, once when I was younger a kid got knocked over near my house. He was ok not too badly hurt but needed a trip to hospital. His mother was REALLY upset! I tried to help and said the first thing in my mind which was "it's ok he has only broken his legs" this didnt help and she burst out crying :eek:

I was trying to help! lol

SillyWabbit said:
OK, once when I was younger a kid got knocked over near my house. He was ok not too badly hurt but needed a trip to hospital. His mother was REALLY upset! I tried to help and said the first thing in my mind which was "it's ok he has only broken his legs" this didnt help and she burst out crying :eek:

I was trying to help! lol

thats nothing!! one of my friends, her dad wanted to pick her up and was late, so i just pointed out she should come down, because if he's dead, she can't do anything right now!!
how about that, you have to come up with a little stronger things to top me!! :D

PPPFFFFFFFFFFFT! That's nothing! I tell people that other people maybe dead all the time on purpose :p

How about this one!

Went on a blind date once. Met this girl in a car park. Picture the moment. Huge underground car park where nobody is around... She never known me before... so what do I say?????? The most STUPID thing you can ever imagine... I say "You know in movies car parks are where girls get murdered!" She must have been scared to death, poor girl!!!! Amazingly she dated me again! :D I don't know who is the more insane lol I just seem to have a talent to say stupid things at the wrong moment! :eek:

honeydevil said:
they are lies!! believe me!! some people here are quiet stupid, life for work and church, don't drink, don't smoke!!
i think in the moment i'm in hell on earth!! :D

are you sure, i have seem some videos errm documentaries where seems to be a pretty fun place

mr_michel said:
are you sure, i have seem some videos errm documentaries where seems to be a pretty fun place
i guess its fun when you on the beach with lots of alc, but when you live here for a year, it's just strange!! i feel unwelcome and strange all the time!! people go around and tell you the lord is with you!!
it's not fun!! i need alc, i'm depressed

well there was this time (i think it was the very first time i got really really drunk) i went to a birthday party of a friend, and coincidentally one of my older brothers went to visit my friends older sister, so resuming my brother who was using crutches, carried me to the car.

and then its the time i end making up with the sweet sixteen girl (actually in mexico its at fifthteen -you know what im talking about, the girl being introduced into society, big ball, dancing the waltz, etc... ) in front of everybody

and the time i kinda turn the local beach into a nudist one

ah those were good times :D

honeydevil said:
i guess its fun when you on the beach with lots of alc, but when you live here for a year, it's just strange!! i feel unwelcome and strange all the time!! people go around and tell you the lord is with you!!
it's not fun!! i need alc, i'm depressed

ok ill refrase myself ill go to miami
where are you?
remember, the lord its with you :)

mr_michel said:
ok ill refrase myself ill go to miami
where are you?
remember, the lord its with you :)

'm in the north!! but one question!! what has all that to do with alc?? :D and embarrassment??

Back