• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

embarrassed by alcohol!!

RainbowGurl said:
Phew! For a sec there I was getting hot wondering what else she might have been doing :eek:

honestly i was on your track!! :D
@hay i found your pink underwear, you forgot it under the table you danced on!! ;)

honeydevil said:
honestly i was on your track!! :D
@hay i found your pink underwear, you forgot it under the table you danced on!! ;)
No I didn't.. I remember throwing them to you... You just wanted to keep it to yourself.

hay82 said:
No I didn't.. I remember throwing them to you... You just wanted to keep it to yourself.
no i am sure i gave them to you when you were soo embarrassed and hiding under the table, you just dropped them or your boyfriend came and tried to make us believe that he didn't steel them!! :cool:

honeydevil said:
no i am sure i gave them to you when you were soo embarrassed and hiding under the table, you just dropped them or your boyfriend came and tried to make us believe that he didn't steel them!! :cool:
Yeah right... I know you really liked them and wanted something to remember me by... :D

hay82 said:
Yeah right... I know you really liked them and wanted something to remember me by... :D
then you should have given me something else!! i can't use your underware, it is uncomfortable and at least 3 to 4 sizes to big!! :cool:

honeydevil said:
then you should have given me something else!! i can't use your underware, it is uncomfortable and at least 3 to 4 sizes to big!! :cool:
Well it was all I had left...

honeydevil said:
a little tip, next time bring jewlery or flowers or something else, but not your dirty underware, even if it was really cute!! :D :eek:
Well I had brought jewlery but I short of lost it during my little act..

hay82 said:
You're number one on my list of suspects
nope i guess i would remember that funky ring !! but ask the girl with the hairy legs if she has it, i believe to remember that you were pretty busy with her!! :D

honeydevil said:
nope i guess i would remember that funky ring !! but ask the girl with the hairy legs if she has it, i believe to remember that you were pretty busy with her!! :D
:eek: Why did you have to tell everyone that I have hairy legs? :eek:

RainbowGurl said:
:eek: Why did you have to tell everyone that I have hairy legs? :eek:

i didn't talk about you, i didn't even realized you were there!! =) i talked about the blond bitch , who came to me and threw up on my shoes!! and not even said sorry!!!

honeydevil said:
i didn't talk about you, i didn't even realized you were there!! =) i talked about the blond bitch , who came to me and threw up on my shoes!! and not even said sorry!!!
I'm blonde, well strawberry blonde :eek:

RainbowGurl said:
Hmm....nope :p
there you go!! :)
i guess it was this hooker girl!! but you can't be too sure, hay is always with a couple girl !! i feel so sorry for his boyfriend!! :D

Back