• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

enough already with dean koontz and the dogs

chiangmaifalcon

I really love most Dean Koontz novels but I cannot take any more about the dogs. I was reading this book called Darkest Evening of the Year and it was about girl who rescues abused dogs but it started to get sickening about wonderfulness of dogs. I love dogs myself, but the disciples do not praise Jesus in New Testament as much as koontz does the dog in this book. I could not stand any more so I quit reading it. Then I was reading Tick Tock about some demon doll and it was stupid but okay but then once again with the dog. really I think he believes humans should be pets for dogs. I think he has a mental illness about dogs. I know dog is god spelled backwards, but I think he is going too far with this.

lol, yeah, I had to stop reading Koontz as well. I love dogs probably more than the next person, but I really don't think they're going to save the world. I read somewhere that his dog, Trixie, died; seems like he's funneling his grief through his books. There was one book - I can't remember the name offhand - where aliens who resemble dogs actually save the world. That's when I had to quit reading his new stuff.

Ok guys let's forgive the guy. His love for and praises for dogs might get annoying and boring at times but nevertheless, he is a great author and he deserves to be forgiven.

Back