• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

er, hi there

holty

hi i'm mark, i very rarely use capitol letters, but don't let that put you off me, lol!!! i'm an avid reader and have read allsorts fom george eliott to wilkie collins, arthur c. clarke to isaac asimov, neville chute to jeffrey deaver. can't believe its taken me this long to find a literature forum, i think i might like it here:D :D :D

Hi, I'm Sitaram. I rarely read lower case. Every cloud has a silver lining. If you ever have to sell your keyboard on Ebay, you can say that the shift keys were hardly used.

As Spock might say, "Read much and prosper."
V

So what's with being against capital letters? Don't get me wrong, I make lots of typos and I'm hardly a perfectionist when it comes to the written word, but I'd just like to know why it is that some people have such a disdain for capitalization or punctuation. :)

not a brilliant typist, so once i get on a flow with a responce, having to faff around with caps lock or the shift key is just a distraction and i don't want to lose my thread in my head, lol!!! bit of early senility at 35 i think!!

Back