• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Euro 2004

{Tigress} said:
Oh, and this isn't spam...

Yay Greece! :D See?

Who did they beat?

Lol,
1.gif

They drew 1 - 1 with Spain :D

Any one else think it was slightly harsh to send Ovchinnikov off?

I know it looked like he touched the ball but it was still harsh (though he was an idiot for going down and trying to smother it outside of the box :rolleyes: )

I'm suprised they didn't loose by more.

Of course i am!!

Oh, yay for England!! Actually won a game for once (3-0 against the mighty Swiss for those of you who dont follow such things :D)

Phil

:( You have to to beat Latvia and then hope that the Czechs beat Germany (or that they draw) :eek:

Though I must admit, the Czechs are doing v. well! They're the first team to be assured of a place in the quarters :cool:

Erm, no, because Germany will have to lose against the Czechs and the Czechs are through anyway, so they'll give their star players the day off next wednesday. Conclusion, Germany will beat the secondary Czech team, and Holland will go home.

Emotional support, anyone?

Cheers, Martin

It COULD have been worse. The whole Dutch team could have spontaneously combusted! :eek:

All that would have been left were some smoking trainers. Not even a team TO go home! How terrible that would have been!

Even that would have been better - but a good effort none the less, Wabbit.

'preciate it.

Cheers, Martin

Holland lost after a great, thrilling fight, which was very interesting and entertaining to see. Losing 3-0 would have been a shame.

Greece plays on! Unbelievable!

Back