• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

eye problem

It's usually caused by stress and exhaustion. So, more sleep, less caffeine. Maybe a calcium/magnesium supplement, if you like to take supplements.

You could gouge it out with a spoon.

ACK! Now you sound just like my beloved husband! Don't complain to him about a sore finger or a stubbed toe or he'll offer to get the butcher knife and take care of it once and for all:D Are you sure you aren't a long lost sister his mom forgot to mention??

No way, you're the Knifty Knitter twin..:) My dh does NOT knit...but he can sew up a seam if he needs to thanks to his Boy Scout training.

I was sent some girl scout cookies t'other day. I checked the ingredients and there's no girl scout in there. Don't you have a trades description act over there?

I was sent some girl scout cookies t'other day. I checked the ingredients and there's no girl scout in there. Don't you have a trades description act over there?

Have you ever tasted a Thin Mint(which is a true oxymoron..but that's something else)? Trust me, you'd never miss that girl scout.

Mint is for toothpaste. Mint and chocolate is an unholy alliance. It's all the proof I need that the girl scouts are a satanic cult.

Mint is for toothpaste. Mint and chocolate is an unholy alliance. It's all the proof I need that the girl scouts are a satanic cult.

Silly me! I forgot to add the rest of the 'trinity'...mint, chocolate, and milk! You take a whole sleeve of Thin Mints..place them in the freezer for at least one hour. Then pour a nice tall glass of the coldest milk you can manage, then you eat the cookies, taking sips of the milk between bites from the cookie....Yum! Of course, these are NOT on any dietician's prescribed diet, but what do 'they' know about good eating?

Fortunately, they only go on sale for a short time, once a year...this year, I didn't have a single girl scout ask me to order...

I knew I wasn't the evil twin. No matter what my mum said.

Talking about twins.

To girls, they were identical in every way; you couldn't tell them apart, they had the same parents and they were born at the same time on the same day; they even dressed the same, but they were not twins. :confused:

Cutting out caffeine and reducing stress helps with muscle spasms.

Although scooping at it with cutlery seems to be popular here! ; p

Back