• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

famous face

who do you look like?

• Someone famous/star/actor/singer.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No one, your original.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • You look alot like one of your family members.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • You dont look your age, or your personality.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
18479933.jpg
And just to prove yet again how vain I am here's my all time favourite photograph of me.

Phil,
Every time I see your sorry ass, a flame kindles in my heart and my groin starts to twitch. Ice is a lucky lass.

And Billy....

Billy Oblivion said:
And just to prove yet again how vain I am here's my all time favourite photograph of me.[/QUOTE]

....I don't blame you for turning your back to the guy on your right. It must've been embarrassing to share the stage with a guy that keeps hitting his eye on the microphone. :p

RaVeN

oh billy cool pic, if that is you, rock on!
im a lil gothic myself too, although its hard to be, cause im not light skinned.

People tell me that I look a lot like Jane Asher - but I don't suppose that will mean anything to non-UK natives, or even UK natives who are very young.... ;) :D Personally, I think it's just that we have the same hair colour!

lahondas said:
oh billy cool pic, if that is you, rock on!
im a lil gothic myself too, although its hard to be, cause im not light skinned.

Actually this photoghraph was taken before the rock sub-genre Goth existed. I admit it's a bit old but it's my all time favourite photo of me.
And as for being light skinned I always wanted to be pale and interesting but was cursed with a healthy golden complexion. I always had bright red rosy cheeks when I was young (my mother told me that they disappeared the day I got married - the photo was taken post divorce).

RaVeN said:
And Billy....

....I don't blame you for turning your back to the guy on your right. It must've been embarrassing to share the stage with a guy that keeps hitting his eye on the microphone. :p

RaVeN

Ah the little guy turning his back. That was his first gig with us and the next one was his last. He was a drunken smackhead and had just split up with his girlfriend. In a band you need to be able to rely on your musicians and not have them burst into tears half way through a song. Or leave the stage half way through the set to sort one's self out. He was a nice guy though. Just unsuitable.

Izzy said:
People tell me that I look a lot like Jane Asher - but I don't suppose that will mean anything to non-UK natives, or even UK natives who are very young.... ;) :D Personally, I think it's just that we have the same hair colour!

Do you make cakes like Jane Asher? Showing my age now :D

Back