• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

FAO Stewart

Stewart said:
:D

Wasn't a sending off but I'll take it. ;)
I think Thommo's tackle was terrible and when you go in like that and dont get the ball you there is the chance of a red and you are giving the ref a decision to make. Somedays you get away with thoses tackles and somedays you dont.
I thought the ref was decent during the game, he gave lennon a lot of leeway. HIs pettiness at the end was a shame though and I dont blame lennon for reacting. He was minding his own business, talking to Marvin Andrews when Dougal gave him the red.The only other major decision he got wrong was the rangers penalty. Big Prso ran into Petrov and fell over.

All in, a good day at the office for rangers. Thompson's stupidity cost us. Will he ever learn?

Thought we did ok for having been down to 10 men so early butit was always going to be hard from then on.

Having seen how crap we can both be it's beginning to make Hearts something worth worrying about. :eek:

Stewart said:
Having seen how crap we can both be it's beginning to make Hearts something worth worrying about. :eek:
True. but we've seen it all before from the non Old Firm teams. If they are still up there at Christmas I'll start to take them really seriously. They have a good manager though and are building a good squad.

Back