• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

FAO Stewart

Enough said.

Personally I would have gone for a thread title like, "Football discussion: RFK & Stewart"... but that's just me! ;)

Ice said:

Well that explains why I didn't understand it, I'm hopeless when it comes to sports. I try to understand but there's so many rules and it's to much to follow :eek:

RobertFKennedy said:
The old firm. ;)
What's that mean? I actually enjoy almost all sports, so I'm really intrigued. I also enjoy almost all codes of 'football' (AFL, soccer and NFL, but I just don't understand Rugby so well - I think if I did I'd enjoy it a lot more).

Well I'm all for Slavan Bratislava myself, maybe they should let them come in your league, give you a team worth playing :D

Phil

Stewart said:
The Old Firm

Stewart - Rangers / RobertFKennedy - Celtic
Didn't need the link - as soon as you mentioned those two rivals I got it immediately. I lived in Aberdeen for a little while a few years back and made sure to never wear either team's colours in the streets of Glasgow when they were playing. Overcautious? Maybe.

I need to make a new one because I didn't really like the halved conductor. In the meantime I'm back to Allah's ladies. :)

Back