• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fascinating scientific stuff

Perhaps, though FWIW, the professor in genetics seems to think it's closer to 1. The hypothetical is still interesting, though; would it be ethical to resurrect a living, breathing, thinking, reasoning extinct human species as an experiment?

I don't know if the act itself would necessarily be unethical. I think you would have to ask why on earth would we do that? What would we be trying to achieve? In the article, that guy seemed to be pretty vague about how this might benefit society, or at least his answers seemed extremely speculative at best.
I mean, they might someday help us escape our dying planet?? Really?

Actually, it might rain ( at the same time ) inside and outside the Klein bottle... So, remember to take an umbrella with you .

Actually, it might rain ( at the same time ) inside and outside the Klein bottle... So, remember to take an umbrella with you

Are you suggesting that a building designed to look like a Klein Bottle is going to influence the weather? what topological tom foolery is this?

When you told about the Rain, I remembered the rain in Flatland (( A Romance of Many Dimensions )), so I imagined how it might rain... It's a good thing, I didn't tell anything about the fastest way of climbing a Szilassi polyhedron of ice while it's snowing .

Beer good, where are you ?? CURIOSITY drilled 2 holes on Mars !! ;)
acdn.physorg.com_newman_gfx_news_2013_5_curiosityrov.jpg
Curiosity rover tested its rock drill, after nearly 7 minutes of hammering , for the first time last week - For clearing the way for a detailed chemical analysis of what appears to be water-deposited minerals in a rock at Gale Crater ...
Wow, yesterday I wasted the same minutes with my Estwing hammer , but I didn't any hole ... :whistling:

Back