• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Fav chocolate/sweet thing?

Ms.

*sings van morrison*

No but really folks,what are you currently addicted/extremely enjoying?

I'm addicted to lion bars

My obsession started when i had to travel for 12 hours straight to get from dublin to london(dont ask!) and you guys have huge lion bars where as here its :( tiny

I have developed an obsession with Coldstone Creamery. I go about once every 2 weeks for an ice cream fix. I don't even keep ice cream in the house since I like it WAY too much.

It's a toss-up between chocolate-covered macadamia nuts and Cadbury's Burnt Almond bars (dark chocolate with chunks of toasted almonds).

Favourite chocolate/ sweet thing... my favourites are chocolate and sweet things... all of them... but i'm kinda hooked on mars bars:p

Honestly, my favorite sweet things are fruit (yup, I'm that dork). However, if it comes to candy and other junk, Watermellon Jolly Ranchers are the best. They are just about the only junkfood I can't say no to.

Well, certain times of the month I could just mainline Dove milk chocolate;) The rest of the time I'm happy with an occasional bowl of spumoni or mint chip ice cream..or a slice of applesauce chocolate chip cake...or if I'm really really good: a slice of Kahula pie from On The Borders :D

My favourite is the Cadburry Dairy Milk milk chocolate bar. In the states we only have the big size which are nice for fixing me when I really need some chocolate. But I remember that in England there is a variety of sizes...They must not be as popular here.

The local chain of coffee shops sell blueberry scones that are totally irresistable... in fact I almost spoiled my supper today because of one! :D

My current addiction is the Cadbury's Dairy Milk bar with the shortcake biscuit pieces.

Halo said:
My current addiction is the Cadbury's Dairy Milk bar with the shortcake biscuit pieces.

Halo have you had the Dairy milk with the mint bits in?
Its really nice!:D

I quite like the wafer version :) The Orange Snaps are rather nice too.

My favourites are still the same as before - After Eight's and Terry's Chocolate Orange :)

I've probably tried all of them! CDM with crisped rice, Turkish delight, caramel, bubbly CDM.. I feel it is my duty as a responsible consumer to test all new chocolate products as soon as I notice them on sale. :D

Halo said:

Oh yes <3 (1.50 euro for 300grams!)

I have not eaten chocolate for well over a week :(

Back