• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Favorite film of the last year?

Violanthe

What films have you seen that came out in the last year? Which is the best you saw? Which are some of your favorites? Which was a waste of money?

The Da Vinci Code stunk. I did not see too many movies last year. March of the Penguins was a good one.

I only seen a handful of movies at the cinema in the last 12months. Probably my most favoured would have been Narnia

Just thinking of V for Vendetta (the movie) makes me cringe. :(
I'm not sure what my favorite 2006 film is at the moment... for now, I'll go with Little Miss Sunshine. Steve Carell & family disfunction go well together.

I've only seen a handful of movies at the cinema this year. The best was The Departed and the worst was Poseidon.

I'm currently catching up on 2006 since I have some free time on my hands, but so far my top 10 (in no particular order) would be roughly:
V For Vendetta
Brick
Requiem
Children Of Men
The Illusionist
Them
Thank You For Smoking
The Proposition
Squid And The Whale
Sympathy For Lady Vengeance

But I'm holding out high hopes for a few more I've yet to watch, including Shortbus, Old Joy, Half Nelson and Borat.

Worst movie, by a mile: The Wicker Man.

Back