• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Favorite Middle Earth Race

My favorite race would have to be Hobbits. They care for everyone and they enjoy life. Their biggest flaw is not wanting to have anything to do with anyone around them. Of course their addiction to ale and smoking comes next!

I agree. I love the Hobbits because of their care-free attitude and their naiveity. Their tabbaco vice is kinda worrying though....

i think elves are my favorite race, everything about them is so magical and mysterious, not to mention there wonderfull skills and fine arts. the one thing i love is loth lorein (i think i spelt that wrong) where ther homes, instead of made room for by chopping down trees and things, are built within the trees and around the trees witch to me sugests that they have a connection wiv wildlife and the land around them

I really have a hard time with thsi question, Tolkien set up each of the races so well, with such extensive background that they are all appealing to me, so I simply can't decide, though my anarchistic streak tells me to say the dwarves because they're generally an overlooked group. I do so like the dwarves, they're a wonderful people.

Back