• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Favorite Sport

K-Dawn

Hi, everyone! What is your favorite sport? How often do you play it? What's your favorite position (if there is any)?

My favorite sport is soccer and I play it during the spring, summer and fall. My favorite position is keeper. :cool:

SillyWabbit said:
Originally Posted by K-Dawn
What's your favorite position (if there is any)?
*snigger* :D
Next!
Wabbit, why did I just KNOW you'd react to that? :rolleyes:

My favourite sport is hockey. Don't play, but both sons did - one played right wing, the other defense. Otherwise, I like skiing.

Hockey!!! But *sob* there's no NHL this year, so no Hockey Night in Canada.

I'm so depressed. :(

Baseball.....pitcher....got a tryout for the Dodgers , but turned down. Went to college, tore a ligament in my shoulder, and now I just like watching games... :(

Thank you Wabbit! And a merry Christmas to you too!

I'm no good at playing hockey, but my boyfriend's an amazing goalie. I had planned for so long to buy tickets to a Leafs game in TO for our anniversary, but then they went on strike... it was such a disappointment.

Not much of a sports fan, and I don't participate in any. Though I sometimes bowl (If you can call that a sport).

I like watching some of the seldom seen (in the U.S.) sports such as curling, candlepin bowling, rugby, and soccer/football. I don't know why soccer/football isn't bigger in the U.S. It sure as heck beats watching a bunch of guys standing around a diamond waiting for some other guy to hit a ball with a stick.

Mort said:
Not much of a sports fan, and I don't participate in any. Though I sometimes bowl (If you can call that a sport).

I like watching some of the seldom seen (in the U.S.) sports such as curling, candlepin bowling, rugby, and soccer/football. I don't know why soccer/football isn't bigger in the U.S. It sure as heck beats watching a bunch of guys standing around a diamond waiting for some other guy to hit a ball with a stick.

HEY NOW!! We didn't attack you! Make fun of American football and their pads, stay away from stickball you!!! :mad:

Curling rocks :D

Hockey - bleh. I've had an aversion ever since I got whacked round the head with a hockey stick in PE. I also have an aversion to any of those sports that forced me to leg it round in circles wearing gym knickers.

K-Dawn said:
What is your favorite sport?

I'm a surfer, but I'm not sure I would classify it as a 'sport', per se...

I also play football once a week and see myself as a 'roaming' midfielder in the Zidane/Ronaldinho role.

SillyWabbit said:
Well, it was either going to be me or Raven :D lol

I like to be first! lol

Sorry I'm late, Master. Thanks for....uhm...holding up my end.

Without a doubt, hockey is my favorite sport to watch. I can't skate a lick though. Wish I could. Volleyball is my favorite to play. There's something about spiking a ball into a guys face that makes my tummy all warm.

RaVeN

Sport? That's that thing you watch on the TV from an armchair, isn't it? Don't do any now, but liked tennis, badminton and hockey at school, and was actually in the hockey team for a year or two.

baseball and soccer (real football), both to play and to watch. I'll watch just about any sport, though, except golf!
Ou Be, surfing is a sport in my book!

Back