• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

favourite actors/actresses

bebe

kickbox
here is my favourite actor: JUDE LAW *drools, has seizure* (attractive, I know)

favourite actress: Audrey Hepburn *loved Breakfast at Tiffanys, Roman Holiday ;) * -B

Actor - Nicholas Cage, he always plays his roles so well.

Actress - Winona Ryder, same reason really.

Fav. Actor = Mel Gibson:D

< dreams > :Dmel
bussi.gif

hehe i like jude law( how can one resist heez, what iz zee word i am zinking of? les cheechbones?!)

winona ryder is so pretty!

if audrey hepburn had never existed (thank god she did, though) i would say winona is my fave too, because yes, shes good but also if she were to marry jude, their kids would be so beautiful all us ugly mortals here on earth would be like, lowered into another level. -B

um, ok so that didnt make any sense, but nobody ever said that crazy people made sense. think of me as the ramblin' dude in the town square ranting about how the us 20 dollar bill has a picture of donald duck if you fold it in the shape of a crane.

I think John Cusack is really cool, and i am currently drooling over Keira Knightly, on the grounds that she is both gorgeous and British (and a good actress to boot!!)

Kevin Spacey - best
Humprhey Bogart - coolest
Pacino vs. Deniro - Battle for most evil

There isn't really an actress that I find to be so impressive that I know I will like their movie upon them being in it. As far as an actress that I find interesting as a person ,

Nicole Kidman - Most intriguing actress as a person
Kiera Knightly - Thought I would keel over when I first saw her smile
Kate Hudson- Most beautiful (personal preference)

I don't mind watching movies with Johnny Depp, that's for sure. (Yes, even Blow.) I like Nicholas Cage as well. And Colin Firth because he has the silliest facial expressions ever.

bebe said:
here is my favourite actor: JUDE LAW *drools, has seizure* (attractive, I know)

favourite actress: Audrey Hepburn *loved Breakfast at Tiffanys, Roman Holiday ;) * -B
I don't really have a fave actress. My fave actor would have to be... Corey Haim. His like an 80's star :p He was in this film called the lost boys and he was about 16 then. They made that film in the year I was born! :p Pointless information for you guys :p

Holger said:
Favourite actress: Sandra Bullock (she's CUTE!)
Favourite actor: Kiefer Sutherland

/Holger
He was in the lost boys film too! ;)

TownBear said:
Fav. Actor = Mel Gibson

< dreams > mel
My mum likes him, so you have to fight her for him! :p

Brad Pitt is a movie-god - I loved him in almost all his films, Se7en, Fight Club, Ocean's Eleven, Troy, 12 Monkeys, Spy Game, etc...

Also, Edward Norton is a very, very, good actor!

Cheers, Martin

Back